The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is offering guests a once-in-a-life time opportunity to discover Hong Kong in a brand new Porsche and stay in one of the hotel’s newly designed rooms. Guests who book the Porsche x Landmark Staycation accommodation package can enjoy an exclusive three-hour driving experience in one of Porsche’s three newest sports cars, including the Porsche 911 Carrera S.
Whether taking a relaxing cruise to Hong Kong International Airport or driving the dynamic, challenging Route Twisk, guests have an Amber picnic hamper filled with sumptuous delicacies. Created by two Michelin Star Chef Richard Ekkebus, these are the first picnic hampers ever prepared by Amber.
Other treats on offer to Porsche x Landmark Staycation package guests include indulging in one of the hotel’s new signature bath experiences:Energising, Cocktail and Romance. Guests take one of these specially prepared baths in a seven-foot diameter round bathtub in their room’s en-suite bathroom. As an added luxury, they have unlimited complimentary access to the hotel’s acclaimed Oriental Spa.
Valid Fridays to Sundays and Hong Kong public holidays from now until 31 December 2016, the Porsche x Landmark Staycation package is priced from HKD6,800, and includes:
- One night stay in L600 Deluxe Room type or above
- Exclusive 3-hour driving experience in a brand new Porsche 911 or other new model
- Guests who reserve the L900 Landmark Suite have an opportunity to win a trip to Porsche Snow Force in Inner Mongolia
- Amber picnic hamper
- One special Porsche gift
- One new in-room bath experience in a signature, seven-foot diameter round bathtub
- HKD 1,000 spa or dining credit per room per stay
- Daily set breakfast at Amber or buffet breakfast at MO Bar
- Late check-out till 4pm
- Minibar non-alcoholic drinks, two beers and three local treats
- Internet access
Reservations can be made by phone at +852 2132 0088, email at email@example.com or online at mandarinoriental.com/landmark. Guests are recommended to book their driving experience and spa or dining appointment ahead of arrival to avoid disappointment.