The third signature gastronomic restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris is now open. L’Orangerie is a brand new dining experience in the Marble Courtyard, already home to the recently opened Le George restaurant and the three Michelin starred Le Cinq. The Hotel showcases the cuisine of chefs with very different careers, talents and styles, offering guests the chance to experience a range of culinary expertise, including Christian Le Squer at Le Cinq, and now David Bizet at L’Orangerie.
An Exceptional Setting
An extension of La Galerie, L’Orangerie restaurant is an atmospheric spot overlooking the famous Marble Courtyard at Four Seasons Hotel George V. It took six months to build the seven-metre (23 foot) high glass-and-steel structure, which blends seamlessly with the Art Deco style of the Hotel.
David Bizet, avril 2016.
Open throughout the year for breakfast, lunch and dinner, L’Orangerie offers a refreshing, intimate experience thanks to its interior design by Pierre-Yves Rochon. An elegant mosaic with plant motifs covers the floor, and huge Lalique lamps adorn the interior.
Jeff Leatham, the talented and long-standing Artistic Director at Four Seasons Hotel George V, is responsible for the couture decor in the Marble Courtyard, where vibrant fuchsia vanda orchids set off classic box trees and ferns. The view from the restaurant is simply superb, and at night, soft lighting elevates the meal under the stars of Paris, year round.
A Few Memorable Signature Dishes
- Poached langoustine, citrus, rice espuma
- Smoked soft egg, impérial caviar and watercress
- King crab, lemon, pickles from the garden
- Dover sole, shellfish, granny smith apple and lemon verbena
- Cod à la nacre, toasted hazelnuts, capers, roseval potato
- Milk-fed Lamb, courgette flower, smoked chees
- Poulette du perche, morels, asparagus cooked with Arbois wine
- Meringue flower, raspberries and anise
- Chocolate leaves and soufflé, Peruvian dark chocolate, black cardamom
- Rhubarb delicacy, almond and ewe’s milk
- Open seven days per week
- Three-course lunch menu: EUR 95
- Four-course dinner menu: EUR 125
- Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or T. +33 1 49 52 72 24