The new centre will offer guests a valuable travel resource, with knowledgeable associates on hand to assist visitors. It will also cement DTLA’s status as a premier shopping destination for Aussie travellers, with the newly renovated Macy’s store spanning four levels and featuring a stable of top brands.
- Official L.A. Tourism brochures, maps and guides for the L.A. area
- Ticket sales to popular L.A. Tourism member attractions and tours
- Group programs, including tours of the store and the history of Macy’s, VIP shopping experiences, cosmetics master classes, personal shopping through the MyStylist services, and customisable packages
- Destination products such as official Los Angeles apparel and Macy’s exclusive Shopping Package. For USD$35, guests will receive a unique Macy’s Los Angeles tote bag, a USD$25 Macy’s gift card, 10 per cent savings pass, plus offers / discounts to use throughout the city
- Luggage storage while guests shop