LUX* Resorts & Hotels ranked among the 25 Top Hotel Brands Worldwide in the ReviewPro 2016 Top Luxury Hotel and Brand Report
LUX* Resorts & Hotels is proud to announce that LUX* Resorts & Hotels and several of its properties in Mauritius and Maldives have been recognised among the 25 top brand and resort performers in the world for luxury, service, value and location.
Based on over 2.7 million online guest reviews published during 2015, the ReviewPro 2016 Top Luxury Hotel & Brand Report ranks the LUX* brand and its hotels in the following categories:
- Top Small Luxury Brands. LUX* Resorts & Hotels is ranked 25th among the Top 25 Small Luxury Hotel Brands in the World.
- Top Small Luxury Brands for Service. LUX* Resorts & Hotels is ranked 20th in recognition of its exem-plary service standards.
- Top Small Luxury Brands for Value. LUX* Resorts & Hotels is ranked 6th in the world with a Value In-dex of 88.8%.
- Top 25 Worldwide Individual Luxury Hotels. LUX* Belle Mare in Mauritius is ranked 11th in the world with a Global Review Index of 97.5%.
- Top 25 Worldwide Individual Luxury Hotels. LUX* South Ari Atoll in the Maldives is ranked 16th in the world, with a Global Review Index of 97.3%.
- Top 25 Worldwide Individual Luxury Hotels for Value. LUX* Belle Mare and LUX* Grand Gaube in Mauritius are ranked 12th and 18th, with a Value Index of 93.2% & 92.7% respectively.
Many hoteliers are already monitoring and measuring online reputation and collecting guest feedback – but this is no longer enough. The real challenge is knowing how to use this insight to enhance the guest experience and exceed expectations. There has been a recent shift from reputation management to overall guest satisfaction improvement where hoteliers are implementing strategies to make the necessary changes to ensure their hotels exceed guest expectations. In this direction, the LUX* Group is continuously upgrading the experience at its existing hotels in Mauritius, Reunion Island, the Maldives and China, as well as in preparing for the opening of new properties in Tur-key, Maldives, Vietnam and the UAE.
Paul Jones, CEO of LUX* Resorts & Hotels comments,
“This third edition of the ReviewPro Report, which analyses millions of online guest reviews, demonstrates how the hospitality landscape has evolved since the previous report. At LUX*, our purpose and vision is to help people celebrate life by making each moment matter. Our group is focused on creating a guest-centric culture, where all our team members join forces to deliver outstanding experiences for all our guests.”
LUX* Resorts & Hotels, with an award-winning history spanning more than two decades, describes itself as a lux-ury hotel brand that helps people celebrate life by consistently delivering on the promise of a different kind of Luxury – hospitality that is Lighter and Brighter. LUX* goes beyond providing a routine hotel experience with its exceptional innovations and by being genuine and simple, giving a fresh feel to holidays. For more information visit www.luxresorts.com