Luxury Awaits: Win An Unforgettable Week-Long New England Getaway For Two By Entering Four Seasons #Bostonuncovered Social Media Photo Contest
This fall, Four Seasons celebrates the quintessential American beauty of New England’s gateway city and Cape Cod with the #BostonUncovered social media photo contest, an opportunity for guests to win an unforgettable luxury adventure to Boston for two, including roundtrip business class air transportation courtesy of American Airlines.
Beginning today and running through August 28, 2015, the #BostonUncovered photo contest invites residents of the continental US to enter an image via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram based on the theme “what makes you think of Boston?”
“After last season’s record winter, one may have momentarily forgotten just how beautiful Boston and its surroundings are, uncovered from snow,” says Ryan Jimenez, Director of Public Relations at Four Seasons Hotel Boston. “With the help of social media mavens from across the country, the #BostonUncovered photo contest will showcase why the city known as America’s Cradle of Liberty is one the nation’s most beautiful – and historic – destinations, with pictures saying it all.”
The week-long prize package includes the following:
- Luxury accommodations at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, with a special #BostonUncovered welcome amenity
- Roundtrip business class air transportation for two to Boston, courtesy of American Airlines
- Chauffeured transportation from Boston’s Logan Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Boston
- Dinner for two at the signature Bristol Restaurant and Bar at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, overlooking Boston’s historic public garden
- VIP experiences in Boston, a signed Red Sox player’s jersey and dinner for two at Davio’s, courtesy of the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau and www.BostonUsa.com
- Round trip air transportation for two to Cape Cod’s Nantucket Island, courtesy of Cape Air
- Luxury accommodations at the exquisite waterfront White Elephant Hotel on Nantucket Island, a Cape Cod landmark
Docked boats against the cityscape of Back Bay Boston, Massachusetts, USA from across the Charles River.
How to Enter
- Visit the #BostonUncovered web page.
- Submit a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram based around the theme of “what makes you think of Boston?” For instance, entrants can submit an image of an experience that is undeniably Boston, a perfect Boston moment captured in time or a picture of a favourite Boston landmark, monument, piece of architecture, park, green space or urban landscape.
- Tag @FSBoston on Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #BostonUncovered in the post for a chance to win.
Back Bay skyline sunset, Boston, MA (sprintscan)
The contest is open between August 18, 2015 and August 28, 2015 to residents of the continental United States. The winner will be announced by Four Seasons Hotel Boston via social media on Friday, August 28, 2015.