The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the late 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
137 Pillars House is THE perfect destination for romance, whether for your first visit, Valentines, a romantic getaway or your annual anniversary tradition. Once you have experienced this special property you are sure to want to return again and again.
Elegantly designed luxurious suites take you back to the romantic colonial era. Black and white tiled verandas, cane shades, rattan furniture and free standing Victorian baths are reminders of days gone by, and blend with modern facilities including romantic outdoor gardens showers, flat screen televisions and the all important wi-fi access.
A range of bespoke dining options include the Palette Restaurant, Jack Bain’s Bar, Parlor, The Dining Room, Kitchen and Private Dining, using locally sourced organic ingredients. Recreation facilities include the Spa, Gymnasium and Swimming Pool.
The 137 Pillars House Valentine’s Day Package, valid from 8-28 February 2017 is priced at
THB 40,494 nett (inclusive of applicable service charge and Government taxes)
- Private round trip airport transfers by limousine
- Two night’s accommodation in a stunning Rajah Brooke Suite
- Complimentary fruit basket on arrival
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for two at The Dining Room
- An elegant six-course Romantic Valentine’s dinner served on the balcony of your suite or at Palette Restaurant as you prefer
- Signature cocktail at the colonial Jack Bain’s bar for two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable service charge and Government taxes.