&Beyond is one of the world’s leading luxury experiential travel companies, designing personalised luxury safaris in 15 African countries, as well as arranging bespoke tours in India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Chile and Argentina.Established in 1991, &Beyond takes exceptional care of its guests in order to make a difference. Its commitment to sustainable responsible travel, conservation and community empowerment has been globally recognised with multiple awards over the years.
&Beyond owns and operates 29 extraordinary lodges and camps in Africa’s top safari destinations, including the Kruger National Park, Masai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park and the Okavango Delta. The company also manages two beautiful beach lodges, one on a private island off the coast of Zanzibar and the other on Mozambique’s secluded Bazaruto Archipelago. In partnership with Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces, &Beyond also operates four luxury jungle safari lodges bordering some of India’s finest tiger reserves in the central state of Madhya Pradesh.
Whether at its lodges and camps or through the personalised luxury tours and itineraries that it creates, the company is renowned for seven signature trademarks:
- &Beyond’s lodges and camps are situated in Africa and India’s most iconic safari destinations
- With full-time ranger trainers throughout Africa and South Asia, &Beyond is renowned for having the finest guides
- Dedicated to creating extraordinary experiences for its guests, &Beyond offers outstanding local hospitality
- Natural luxury is &Beyond’s leading trademark
- &Beyond’s inspired travel planners create exceptional tailormade travel adventures for every guest
- &Beyond offers a wide range of specialist safaris
- At the heart of &Beyond’s brand lies its commitment to caring for communities and conservation
&Beyond’s pioneering model of low-impact, high-yield wildlife tourism is based on its core ethic of Care of the Land, Care of the Wildlife, Care of the People. &Beyond operates according to a dynamic sustainability strategy spearheaded by its sustainability team. The company has a positive impact on more than 9 million acres of wildlife land and sustains the conversion of more than 500 000 acres from livestock farming and hunting to photographic wildlife safaris. Through its partnership with the Africa Foundation, &Beyond supports community empowerment in the areas of education, healthcare enterprise development and environment and conservation.