Luxury Meets Luxury: The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan Presents a Decadent Hotel and Shopping Package With the Mall of San Juan
For travelers who seek the ultimate combination of luxury accommodations and shopping, a new resort package offered at The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan makes it easy for travelers to enjoy a unique retail experience at one of the region’s most desirable shopping destinations.
Distinguished as a major shopping destination, and just two miles from the luxury beach hotel, The Mall of San Juan is home to more than 100 prominent local boutiques and luxury shops including Saks Fifth Avenue, CH Carolina Herrera, Versace, and Giuseppe Zanotti Design. Located within one of Puerto Rico’s contemporary metropolitan area, the shopping experience offers a variety of exclusive fashion styling amenities, ranging from a personal stylist to tailored concierge services.
The Reconnect Package includes overnight accommodations in a deluxe room, breakfast buffet for two people in the island-inspired restaurant Mares, a daily credit of $100 USD, excluding concessionaries and The Mall of San Juan shopping experience. Rates starting at $399 per night/ valid until December 22, 2016.
Guest can enjoy an elegant and inviting atmosphere at prominent retailers including:
- A selection of fine amenities from The Mall of San Juan including complimentary valet service and a concierge gift, as well as the Passport to Shopping featuring exclusive store offers.
- Personal shopper service at Saks Fifth Avenue Club that includes complimentary glass of white wine and hors d’oeuvres.
- Complimentary mimosa or cup of coffee when shopping at Kate Spade NY.
- Enjoy one specialty gelato at half price with the purchase of one gelato of equal or greater value at Il Nuovo Mercato.
- Personal stylist service from Giuseppe Zanotti Design with room delivery service and individual taxi arrangements. Includes a welcome glass of champagne upon arrival and gift with purchase.
- Welcome glass of bubbly and 10% savings on final purchase at Gustavo Arango.
- Personal styling experience and special gift valued at $120 at CH Carolina Herrera.
The curated shopping experience will incorporate the season’s most coveted items in men’s and women’s apparel, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and accessories.
A dedicated concierge is available to coordinate the guest personal shopping tour, arrange delivery of large purchases to the guest room and organize private transportation or taxi service.
After a day of retail therapy, guests can unwind at the hotel’s luxury San Juan Spa. The spa menu features a selection of treatments designed to relax, recharge, and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. Then to end the evening, dining selections include BLT Steak, a refined steakhouse by acclaimed chef Laurent Tourondel, Il Mulino New York, an intimate restaurant inspired by Italy’s Abruzzi region, and Ocean Bar & Grill the resort’s beachfront restaurant focusing on local cuisine. For cocktails and appetizers, the Lobby Lounge is the perfect venue with panoramic views of the hotel’s beautiful gardens and pool.