Sophisticated hotel guests seeking a regal experience need look no further than Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. For decades, hotels and resorts in Fairmont’s luxury portfolio have welcomed political dignitaries, Kings and Queens, and countless celebrities to stay in their most impressive, unforgettable suites. In celebration of the 90th birthday of Her Majesty The Queen, Fairmont has short-listed its very best Regal Suites, distinctive spaces where travellers can discover the royal treatment through distinguished service, world-class amenities and lavish surroundings.
Travellers looking for a suite stay can find out more about Fairmont’s Regal Suites and other top accommodations from around the globe at fairmont.com/suites.
• The Royal Plaza Suite in New York’s legendary The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel is a magnificent, three‐bedroom suite in a private area of the hotel overlooking Fifth Avenue and the Pulitzer Fountain. The elaborate array of private and social rooms, rich decorative style, sumptuous textiles and exquisite furnishings are all inspired by the ambiance of the royal court of Louis XV. It features an exquisitely designed living room, luxurious twelve‐seat dining room, a library stocked with titles hand‐selected by luxury book publisher Assouline, a personal fitness room, a state‐of‐the‐art kitchen, and generously sized ensuite baths decorated with marble mosaic tile.*
• Fairmont Pittsburgh’s Presidential Suite is an oasis in the heart of the city. The 110 square metre suite features a marble foyer, spacious living room, dining area, butler-access kitchenette, powder room, five-fixture bathroom with soaking tub and stand-up glass shower, and a luxurious bedroom. The décor is contemporary yet comfortable with dark hard wood floors, striking artwork and a dramatic leather upholstered headboard. Panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows and an in-suite telescope allow guests to enjoy the city views without ever having to leave the comfort of this lavish suite.
• At Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, two magnificent Presidential Suites offer guests luxurious, residential style enhanced by rich textures and the spirit of the Southwest. These suites feature dark hard wood flooring and modern furnishings with earthy accents and a variety of upscale amenities. The master bedroom showcases a wooden four-poster bed, and a dressing area, and a master bath with an oversized, granite jet tub and walk-in closet. There is a large parlor, separate conference and dining area that seats up to six, a stone fireplace and a large wet bar. The most striking feature of these 300 square metre suites is arguably the balcony views, which showcase lush lagoons, desert landscape and the famed TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course.
• It is only fitting that Canada’s “Castle in the Rockies”, Fairmont Banff Springs, has an opulentRoyal Suite, specially designed for royalty, dignitaries and extra special occasions. This unforgettable suite features a reception foyer, spacious living room, grand piano, upper perimeter library, powder room and multiple windows. The attached master bedroom is private, featuring a spectacular chandelier, window seat and additional bathroom. Located in the pinnacle of the Castle’s peak, the suite and master bedroom offer magnificent panoramic views.*
• Impeccable luxury fit for royalty can be found in Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge’s Outlook Cabin. These prestigious quarters are elegant and grand, yet provide supreme comfort. The spacious cabin boasts six bedrooms, a full kitchen with private catering entrance, enclosed verandas and two majestic stone fireplaces ‐ the perfect place to entertain family & friends or celebrate a special occasion. It’s no surprise that Outlook Cabin was home to Britain’s King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in 1939 as well as Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip in 2005.
• Toronto’s Fairmont Royal York has hosted three generations of the British Royal Family in itsRoyal Suite, and the guestbook also features the signatures of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain, King Hussein of Jordan and Prince Karim Aga Khan. Dating back to 1929, the two-bedroom 16th floor suite’s most impressive feature is its grand entrance foyer, which invites guests into its elegant and lavish living room. Other features include a one-of-a-kind molded ceiling, original oak fireplace, woven carpets, oil paintings, intricate mirrors, and two wet bars. With a full dining room, this suite has even hosted weddings, with enough space to easily accommodate sixteen guests.
• In London, The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel’s Royal Suite comprises a long run of rooms along the River front, permanently configured into an opulent one-bedroom residence which offers dramatic views of the River Thames and an awe-inspiring panorama of the city. Balancing a stunning Edwardian interior with modern features such as a bespoke multi-room media system, the suite offers a private dining room, lavishly-appointed marble bathroom, large walk-in wardrobe, study and entrance hall in addition to the sitting-room and bedroom. The sumptuous furnishings, beautiful artwork and bronze statues reminiscent of the original days of The Savoy connect guests with a strong sense of London history. A service kitchen is available for those traveling with a personal chef, and a Savoy butler is on hand 24-hours a day.*
• One can’t help but feel regal looking down from the lofty heights of Fairmont Baku’s Royal Suite, located at the apex of the northern tower of the iconic Flame Towers Complex, the tallest building in Azerbaijan. With its striking floor-to-ceiling windows, it offers incomparable views of the Caspian Sea. Elegant and spacious, it features stylish furnishings and rich textures with dark wood paneling and neutral textiles. Stunning artwork and lofted ceilings add to the grandeur.*
• The Presidential Suite at Fairmont Jakarta boasts panoramic views over the city skyline. Covering 308 square metres of luxurious space, it features a meticulously-designed master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub, and a second bedroom with a king-sized bed and large bathroom. The suite also has a fully equipped kitchen, a bar counter, a separate study room with an audio visual system, a private treatment and fitness room, and surrounding balconies. Private butler service is also available.*
• Fairmont Nanjing’s most prestigious and luxurious accommodation is the Presidential Suite, which offers a spacious bedroom, two living rooms, a dining room, a full kitchen, a study and a deluxe walk-in closet. To create a comfortable atmosphere, a home theater sound system, two 70 inch LCD TVs, a PS3 game player and a telescope are provided for leisure time. Located on the 59th floor of the hotel, it offers full access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge and all its exclusive privileges, including personalised butler service upon request.
• Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali’s stunning Presidential Beachfront Villa overlooks the island of Nusa Lembongan and the Indian Ocean, and is surrounded by lush gardens. This expansive 937 square metre two-bedroom villa offers a private swimming pool with a private spa treatment room, including a steam room. The spacious bathroom features a Jacuzzi and a lunar bathtub, and private sundecks overlook the beach. A spacious living room, equipped kitchen and pantry and butler service add to the indulgence. Hand-crafted furniture with ancient fossilised art pieces enhance this world-class luxury experience.
• Fairmont Makati’s Presidential Suite offers 154 square metres of opulent space and features a separate living area, long dining table, executive work desk, kitchenette, wine library and spacious spa marble bathroom with separate rain shower and large bath tub. The suite is perfect for special occasions, private meetings or personal relaxation. Dedicated butler service is available, and guests of the suite also have access to the exclusive Fairmont Gold Lounge, offering privacy, highly personalised service and dining privileges.*
• Fairmont Peace Hotel boasts the Nine Nation Suites, unique rooms that pay homage to the cultural and stylistic influences of nine different countries. The suites were conceived by Sir Victor Sassoon, the hotel’s founder, and reflect the international nature of the original Peace Hotel and of Shanghai as an internationally significant destination. The original Chinese, Indian, English and American suites have been preserved from Sassoon’s time, while the French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and German suites have been redesigned, keeping with their original concepts. Each suite is approximately 178 square metres in size, with a spacious living room, dining room, bedroom and bathroom. The suites have romantic panoramic views of the famous Bund and the Huangpu River across to Pudong, and they’ve hosted countless VIPs, diplomats and celebrities over the decades.*
• “Majestic” is the only word to describe Fairmont The Palm’s Presidential Suite. The 390 square metre suite exudes modern Arabic flair with Mashrabiya inspired architecture, marble and wood accents, and plush furnishings. Guests can entertain in the luxurious living room, at the ten place dining table, or on the expansive 341 square metre outdoor terrace which can accommodate up to 100 people. The terrace, which also features a gazebo, offers compelling views of the Dubai Marina skyline and the Palm Jumeirah. Custom cooking demonstrations and butler service are also available for those planning an intimate gathering with close friends.*
• Fairmont Ajman’s two Royal Penthouse Suites offer stunning panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf flanked by an emerging city skyline. Measuring over 500 square metres, and perched high above the resort, these two-story penthouses with floor-to-ceiling windows are flooded with abundant natural light throughout the day. The suites feature three bedrooms with an option to connect to a 4th and the master bedroom is highlighted by a spacious spa marble bathroom with a dual unit rain shower experience and an oversized soaker bathtub. The Royal Penthouse Suites also offer a separate living area, dining room, entertainment space, full kitchen and bar set‐up and executive work desk with media panels.*
Throughout 2016, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is highlighting a curated selection of lavish, one-of-a-kind suite accommodations in destinations worldwide. Aspirational travellers seeking an elevated and memorable guest experience can visit fairmont.com/suites, a unique online hub dedicated to highlighting the exceptional features, exclusive services and noteworthy bells and whistles of the brand’s unrivaled suite product.
* Featured on fairmont.com/suites