Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Launches Children’s Day Promotion Enjoy A Day Of Family Fun With Superheroes And Virtual Characters
In celebration of Children’s Day on April 4, families can enjoy a fun day at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong with the Children’s Day Promotion. From March 31 to April 30, every regular-priced adult admission ticket or online adult admission ticket purchased from the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong official website will be entitled to free entry for up to two children (3 to 11 years old). For enquiries, please call (852) 2849 6966.
- The promotion period starts on March 31, 2015 and ends on April 30, 2015.
- During the promotion period, all children aged 3 to 11 with valid Hong Kong Identity Card or Birth Certificate are entitled to this promotional offer.
- This promotional offer is only valid for regular-priced adult admission ticket purchased on the same day, or online adult admission ticket purchased from the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong official website.
- Eligible children aged 3 to 11 must be accompanied by adults aged 18 or older for entry.
- Each adult may bring up to two children to enjoy this promotional offer.
- This promotional offer cannot be sold, exchanged for cash or other products, birthday offer, Peak Tram ticket, pre-sale admission tickets, group tour admission tickets, or use in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Admission tickets are subject to terms and conditions of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
- Terms and conditions of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong are subject to change without further notice.