Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum Launches Diving Package For Guests To Discover Natural Wonders Of The Aegean Sea
Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum is offering a diving package to guests who want to discover the beautiful underwater world of the Aegean Sea.
Available for the whole of October, the Dive into the Eternal Blue package enables guests to enjoy the calm, peaceful waters near the hotel. Overlooking Paradise Bay in Göltürkbükü, Bodrum, the hotel is a natural haven surrounded by olive groves and pine trees.
Diving into the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea guests will encounter many different kinds of colourful fish, including snipefish, groupers and nudibranchs. Also swimming around the white coral are characterful moray eels and barracudas, while shellfish, lobsters and crabs, and even the occasional sponge can be spotted among the other sea life that have made these tranquil waters their home.
The Dive into the Eternal Blue package is available for a minimum two night stay, and includes:
- Luxurious garden view, sea view rooms and suites
- Breakfast in Sofra Restaurant or in comfort of guest’s own room
- Two x 40-minute diving sessions with a diving instructor in a small group
- Use of diving equipment
- VIP transport, such as a private car, to and from diving boat
- Boat tour to the diving areas
- Hot lunch provided by the diving centre during the boat tour
- Full diving insurance
Prices for the Dive into the Eternal Blue package starts from EURO 695 per person. Booking can be made up to two days in advance. Package is valid from 1 to 31 October 2015.
For more information, please visit the resort’s website Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum or call +90 252 311 1888.