Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong will celebrate the season for art with the Warhol Art Package featuring the “Warhol in China” photography exhibition at the hotel plus access to two major art fairs taking place simultaneously – Art Basel Hong Kong andArt Central Hong Kong. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is just steps away from Art Central at the Central harbour front and a short distance from Art Basel at the Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Between 20 March and 2 April 2017 in collaboration with Phillips auction house, the “Warhol in China” photography exhibition will be showcased at the hotel. Open to the public, the exhibition will present a rare set of over 200 photographs taken by Andy Warhol during his visit to Hong Kong and China in 1982, including Warhol’s stay at the hotel. This collection of works will be auctioned by Phillips at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong on 28 May 2017.
Warhol Art Package
This exclusive accommodation package is perfect for all art aficionados visiting the city. Guests can enjoy an array of privileges, including:
- Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room
- Three Day pass for two guests to Art Basel Hong Kong (between 23 and 25 March 2017)
- VIP pass for two guests to Art Central Hong Kong (between 20 and 25 March 2017) including unlimited entrance to the fair, an invitation to First Night and access to the Club Central lounge
- Invitation for two guests to the Phillips’ “Warhol in China” opening reception at the hotel on 20 March 2017
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Clipper Lounge or American Breakfast at Café Causette for up to two guests
- A welcome bottle of Ruinart Brut Champagne
- Art-inspired welcome amenity on arrival
Available from 19 March to 2 April 2017, the rate starts at HKD5,688 + 10% service charge per night, subject to availability. Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on + 852 2820 4202 or by visiting the tempting offers page on our website atwww.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.