Mandarin Oriental, Miami introduces the new #MiamiMyWay package, offering one-on-one photography instruction for travelers to capture striking images on the go with the camera most likely to be in their hands – a cell phone. In collaboration with top Miami “iPhoneographers” Brian Ladder @brianladder and Jose Narvaez @oasisjae, the two-night package will provide guests with photography and editing lessons at the Five-Star city resort and a chauffeured tour of Miami’s most visually captivating sights.
Based on a two-night stay with double occupancy, the #MiamiMyWay package includes, Luxurious accommodations
- Daily American breakfast for two at La Mar
- Two-hour private class with an expert “iPhoneographer” at the hotel
- Three-hour guided Miami cell phone photography excursion with chauffeured transportation, in the neighborhood of choice
- Gift of Mandarin Oriental, Miami art book
- Keepsake digital photo by @brianladder or @oasisjae
The #MiamiMyWay package is available now through December 31, 2015. Rates for the two-night package start from USD 1,287 based on double occupancy. Reservations must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.