Award-winning Mandarin Oriental, Prague is offering its Suite Temptations accommodation package to celebrate the city’s exciting spring and summer music season.
Music lovers will also be able to enjoy the hotel’s redesigned hospitality areas.
Nestled among palaces and gardens in the historic heart of the “golden city”, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is close to music venues and Czech Museum of Music. The hotel Concierges can arrange tickets for events and advise on what to attend. This year they recommend:
- 70th Anniversary of Prague Spring International Musical Festival (12 May – 3 June)
- Magnetic Festival of electronic music (7 May)
- Prague Proms 2015 (10 June – 19 July)
- Bohemia Jazz Fest (13 – 15 July)
- Opera superstars Cecilia Bartoli & Rolando Villazón, (12 June)
- Opera Barocca in the Clam-Gallas Palace (August 2015)
Suite Temptations package, priced from EUR 765, provides:
- Sumptuous suite accommodation, with complimentary third night
- Continental breakfast for two
- VIP welcome amenity, including special musically themed pralines
- A spa credit of EUR 90 on spa treatments
Guests can dine at Spices Restaurant before music performances by indulging in a special Spices Menu created by Executive Chef Jiří Štift. Priced at EUR 65 for two persons it includes original Spices cocktail and light, sharing four-course Asian menu.
The hotel lobby, and Spices Restaurant and Bar have been redesigned by British studio, Black Sheep. With beautiful, vaulted ceilings, muted colours and atmospheric lighting, its design pays homage to the building’s origins as a 17th century Dominican monastery. Contemporary, Oriental touches have been added respectfully, and materials like wood, metal, leather and marble combined elegantly to help create a luxurious, timeless feel and give a sense of arrival.
Suite Temptations package subject to availability. Rates based on double occupancy and three consecutive nights’ stay, and inclusive of service charge and tax.