Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Launches a Digital Wellness Retreat, Designed To Relieve the Stress Caused By Digital Devices
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo, the only hotel in Japan to be rated five stars by Forbes Travel Guide 2016 in both the hotel and spa categories for two consecutive years, is delighted to announce the launch of a Digital Wellness Retreat, designed to release guests from the stress caused by the use of digital devices such as smart phones and tablets. The new Digital Wellness Retreat combines both accommodation and wellness-themed dining offers in the hotel’s restaurants, and is available until 31 March 2017.
Mandarin Oriental’s Digital Wellness programme was introduced at all Mandarin Oriental spas around the world earlier this year.
Digital Wellness Retreat
- Accommodation in a luxurious guest room, with stunning views of Tokyo.
- Energy clearing exercises followed by the Digital Wellness Escape spa treatment (80 mins)
- At the spa, guests will receive a sheet containing tips on how to manage their relationship with technology and a smart phone cover which blocks electromagnetic waves.
- A Himalayan salt lamp which absorbs electromagnetic waves will be placed in-room.
- An ancient healing “shungite” stone and Himalayan salt will be placed in the guest room bathroom.
- A specially-designed “Wellness Lunch”, served at Cantonese restaurant Sense on the 37F.
- A 4-course “Wellness Dinner”, served at French fine dining Signature on the 37F.