Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo is offering guests an accommodation package that includes a delightful private boat cruise in Tokyo Bay.
Guests booking the Nihonbashi Boat Cruise package will be taken on a waterborne tour of Tokyo’s historical and cultural centre. Guests will enjoy a one-hour cruise along the Sumida River into Tokyo Bay and along rivers threading their way through Tokyo’s most intriguing neighborhoods.
To complete the cultural journey, guests will be served tasty snacks from Nihonbashi, which locals have enjoyed since the 1600s. Capable of holding 12 passengers, the luxurious, first-class limousine boat has a sleek, silver-looking exterior and a sky roof that can be opened so guests can feel the sea breeze. Its spacious interior has a luxurious sofa that provides guests with supreme comfort during their cruise.
The Nihonbashi Boat Cruise package includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two in a luxurious suite
- 60-minute Tokyo Bay Limousine Boat cruise from the Nihonbashi Boarding Dock
- A private tour guide for the boat cruise
- Full breakfast for two served at K’shiki or Oriental Lounge
- Choice of early check-in from 1pm or late check-out until 2pm subject to availability
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Complimentary access to the Heat and Water area at The Spa
Package prices start from JPY 170,000. Available until 31 December 2015.
Package rates are subject to 8% consumption tax, 15% service charge and an accommodation tax of JPY200 per person, per night. For full terms and conditions, and to make reservations contact Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo’s online reservations service at