Marcus® Hotels & Resorts Offers One-Of-A-Kind Valentine’s Day Packages for Extraordinary Experiences
-If you have always dreamed of a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day experience to celebrate your love, Marcus® Hotels & Resorts is offering creative and extreme packages to help make those dreams come true this February.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a nationally recognized hotel management company and division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), is offering romantic rendezvous Valentine’s Day packages that include luxurious accommodations coupled with engaging and memorable experiences at top rated properties including The Pfister Hotel, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InterContinental Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Heidel House Resort & Spa and Skirvin Hilton Hotel.
“We make ordinary days extraordinary at our hotels, resorts and restaurants, and want to illustrate that sentiment through our special Valentine’s Day celebrations for guests this year,” said Joseph Khairallah, chief operating officer of Marcus Hotels & Resorts. “Six of our properties are offering unique experiences for Valentine’s Day that will definitely raise the bar for those who want to celebrate their love in a fun and creative way.” The 2016 Valentine’s packages by Marcus Hotels & Resorts are now on sale, and feature the following offers:
“Love the Ride” Package, Including a New Harley Davidson Motorcycle
If you have a passion for Harley Davidson motorcycles, this Valentine’s package is for you. The “Love the Ride” experience includes:
- A new, limited edition 2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim S in Vivid Black
- Two-night stay in a luxury suite at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center, a four diamond historic hotel
- Private tour of the Harley-Davidson Museum
- $500 worth of Harley-Davidson gear
- Harley-Davidson-themed in-room amenity
Package price: $22,900+ taxes, gratuity, title, license. Package based on availability. Book by Jan 25, 2016. To reserve, call 414.390.1854.
*See the new limited edition 2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim S in the lobby of the Hilton Milwaukee City Center beginning January 4.
The Puppy Love Package. Celebrating the Love of Your Favorite Four Legged Friends
The top rated and pet friendly Pfister Hotel and Hilton Milwaukee City Center in Milwaukee are offering the “Puppy Love Package” that celebrates our affection for our four-legged friends and each other. This package includes:
- Special wedding for two pups, wardrobes will be provided
- Officiant to oversee ceremony / “marriage certificate” for two canines
- Professional photography package
- A gourmet happy hour featuring food and beverage for up to 10 humans and their canines
- Two-night stay in a luxury suite
Package price: At the Pfister Hotel – $3,530 + taxes and gratuity; Hilton Milwaukee City Center – $4,532 + taxes and gratuity. Package based on availability. Book by Jan. 25, 2016. To reserve, call 414.390.1854.
The Perfect Proposal Package for a Memorable Engagement
Surround yourself with romance with a picture-perfect proposal. Then, celebrate your engagement in style surrounded by friends and loved ones at the historic and stately Skirvin Hilton Hotel, the #1 hotel in Oklahoma City. The “Perfect Proposal Package” includes:
- Romantic Chef’s table dinner with wine pairing for two
- Carriage Ride through scenic Bricktown and downtown Oklahoma City
- Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- One night stay in the Hilton Skirvin Presidential Suite, and a rose petal turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed for the happy couple
- Engagement reception for up to 25 friends and family within one month of the proposal
Package price is $3,600 + taxes and gratuity; Book by Jan. 25, 2016 by calling 405.702.8505.
The “Lift of Love Package” Will Take Your Affection to New Heights
The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, one of the top resorts in the Midwest, is the scenic setting for this novel and romantic “Lift Your Love” February package which includes:
- One night stay in a deluxe guest room
- Two lift tickets for one day of skiing or snowboarding
- Ski or snowboard rentals for two
- Two Apres Ski Cocktails
- Anderson Chocolates
Valid Feb 1 – Feb 29, 2016, pending snow conditions. Rates starting at $219. Book by visiting grandgeneva.com or call 800.558.3417.
“Love at First Bite Valentine’s Package” Including Accommodations, Dining and Other Extras
Embrace the excitement of an overnight stay and romantic dining experience at The Grand Geneva Resort and Spa. This special package includes:
- One night stay in a deluxe guest room
- $100 dining credit
- One red rose
- Anderson Chocolates
Restaurant reservations are recommended at the time of booking. Valid Feb 1 – Feb 29, 2016. Rates starting at only $199. Book by visiting grandgeneva.com or call 800.558.3417.
Get Together With the Girls with the “Drill Divas Package”
Embrace an alternative to chocolates, flowers and candlelight dinners. Get the girls together and head north to experience one of the most novel Valentine’s celebrations you’ll ever have. Women looking to be adventurous and learn a new winter recreation activity will enjoy a fun outing on the ice followed by relaxation at Heidel House Resort and at Evensong Spa, one of Wisconsin’s top-rated, award-winning spas. The Drill Divas Ice Fishing Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Heidel House Resort & Spa
- Local ice fishing expert
- Fishing equipment
- Warm shanty
- Cocktails, hand warmers and a prepared box lunch
- Breakfast in the Sunroom
- 50-minute Labyrinth Heated Stone Massage and access to Evensong Spa’s waterfall whirlpool, eucalyptus steam room and relaxation room.
Valid Jan 14 – Feb 28, 2016. Rates starting at only $208 per person, plus tax, gratuity and fishing licenses. Proof of age required. Availability dependent on ice conditions. For information and to reserve, call 920.294.3344.
Celebrate Your Special Day with the “Honeymoon Anytime” Package
Every couple deserves a romantic getaway. The Honeymoon Anytime is the package to give you just that. Heidel House Resort & Spa located on beautiful Green Lake, has been recognized as Best Honeymoon location in Wisconsin Bride magazine’s 2014 and 2015 Best of Wisconsin Awards. Its scenic views, award-winning spa and excellent dining options make this the perfect couples’ retreat.
- Overnight stay
- Two 50-minute massages of your choice
- 20% off additional spa services (Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on day spa packages.)
- Complimentary access to Evensong spa amenities including the labyrinth, whirlpool and relaxation room
- Specialty chocolates, seasonal flower bouquet and two chocolate martinis
Rates starting at $314 per couple. Price based on double occupancy and does not include tax. Subject to availability. For information and to reserve, call 920.294.3344.
“Surprise Your Bride Wedding Package,” Complete with a Wedding Ceremony and Reception for 50 of Your Closest Friends
Talented event planners will help couples create an all-inclusive package that includes a surprise proposal and a surprise wedding and reception. This package includes:
- Two-night stay in a luxury suite at the InterContinental Milwaukee
- Carriage ride around downtown Milwaukee to create an atmosphere for the perfect proposal
- Officiant, flowers, photographer for wedding ceremony
- Private reception for couple and up to 50 of their closest friends and family members
- Breakfast in bed for two
Package price: $12,900 + taxes and gratuity
Package based on availability. Book by Jan. 25, 2016. To reserve, call 414.390.1854