Unique experiences await guests in the Marquesas. Located between Tahiti and Hawaii, this isolated realm proudly maintains an ancient culture and a spell binding beauty that inspired Paul Gauguin to call these islands home.
This remote islands group is one of three different facets of Polynesia they’ll encounter on this one-of-a-kind itinerary, which also explores the diving mecca of the Tuamotus and the sublime Society Islands.
14 Nights | 19 November 2016
Cruise fares from US$5,940 (F)* per person double occupancy. Attractive fly/cruise fares available.
Day 1 Papeete Tahiti, Society Islands
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Fakarava, Tuamotus
Day 4 At Sea
Day 5 Omoa, Fatu Hiva, Marquesas Islands
Day 6 Atuona, Hiva Oa, Marquesas Islands
Day 7 Hapatoni, Tahuata, Marquesas Islands
Day 8 Tiaohae, Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands
Day 9 At Sea
Day 10 At Sea
Day 11 Huahine, Society Islands
Day 12 Bora Bora, Society Islands
Day 13 Taha’s (Motu Mahan)
Day 14 Moorea, Society Islands, Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Day 15 Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
All-Inclusive Cruise Fares
- Luxury small ship experience
- Spacious oceanview accommodation
- Small, intimate ports of call
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines & spirits, bottled water & soft-drinks
- All shipboard meals
- 24 hour room service
- All gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking
- Watersports are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions
Past guests of The Gauguin also receive 5% off fares with Paul Gauguin Society savings.