From now till 30th September, Hôtel de Paris in Monaco launches a partnership with Maserati. During the renovations of Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, the hotel has invited the most prestigious designers to take up Suite 321-322, to create a space where two synonymous brands collaborate to reach new heights.
The synergy between the two brands started on 19th May 1957. After an epic race, Juan Manuel Fangio masterfully won the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix, and his victory marked a significant moment in time for Maserati on the Monaco circuit.
After almost sixty years, both brands have decided to celebrate their connection and heritage with the Maserati Pop-Up Suite at Hôtel de Paris.
Maserati – with its Trident logo – has forged its success in excellence. They have built their international reputation on their distinctive, highly creative style, and this is seen in the design of the Pop-Up Suite. Created by L + R Palomba (Ludovica and Roberto Palomba), rising stars in the world of Italian interior design, the suite transcends style with pure, elegant grey tones and precious materials; it is obvious no expense or effort has been spared in creating this dream décor.
The HPMC321 x Maserati suite at the Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo – Bedroom
Located on the third floor of the prestigious, luxury hotel in Monaco, the Maserati Pop-Up Suite offers an exceptional view of the sea and of the iconic Casino de Monte-Carlo. In decorating such an idyllic location, the young designers’ immense talent and imagination had no limits. In the understated yet elegant living room, the designers created a central pillar – from which the surrounding spaces branch out – highlighting a resolutely modern lifestyle. “Absolute minimalism” is the keyword here, where exquisite lines, Maserati’s timeless elegance, and the Hôtel de Paris’s excellent services converge.
The bedroom reflects the style of Modena’s automotive brand. An impressive refined fabric headboard by Ermenegildo Zegnaembellishes the wall, while the grain leather armchairs resemble the interior of Maserati’s sumptuous saloons.
The HPMC321 x Maserati suite at the Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo – Exceptional View
This package includes:
- Maserati transfers to/from Nice airport
- A Maserati GranCabrio, the Trident Marque’s four-seater convertible, at the guests’ disposal to drive during their entire stay* (*50km around Monte-Carlo)
- A cocktail buffet of Modena-style dishes with Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé champagne
- Guests staying for three nights or more can enjoy a free cryotherapy session at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
- As a homage to Maserati’s Trident emblem, guests staying on 1st and 2nd July will benefit from an exclusive opportunity to board the Maserati maxi trimaran. Guests can enjoy a ride on the sublime Formula 1 of the sea in real-life conditions, with members of the prestigious Maserati team
Rates for the Maserati Pop-Up Suite at Hôtel de Paris start from €3,500 for 2 adults. Package rate is for three nights (additional nights will be at a different rate).
Reservations: T +377 98 06 41 58 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org