Whether you are looking to organize a small meeting, conference or an exhibition for 1,200 guests, The Ajman Palace Hotel has a number of stunning venues to suit all requirements. Included in the hotel’s meeting facilities is the spectacular ‘Al Saalah’ ballroom, the largest in the Northern Emirates, that is divisible into three and can be configured to reflect the tone of any occasion or mood. In addition, on site is also the stunning Al Ewan Conference Hall, Al Meelas – VIP Majlis Room, Rooftop Terrace, Rooftop Deck, Pool Terrace, as well as three meeting rooms that allow you the flexibility to choose a venue to match your event.
All venues are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology ranging from large screen projectors to the latest generation of iPads. Luxury, exclusivity, comfort and privacy are assured as all facilities have been designed to match the traditional Arabic culture and expectations. Private access for ladies and a separate lift for VIP ladies are just some of the thoughtful touches.
Ferghal Purcell, General Manager of The Ajman Palace Hotel, said, “As one of the most prestigious event addresses in the Northern Emirates, The Ajman Palace Hotel provides the complete range of services for a flawless meeting. To make things simple, we have devised a unique all-inclusive meeting package that allows you to have the full price with no hidden costs. Whether it’s a large gathering or an intimate one, we promise perfection all the way. Complementing our event venues, we have got fantastic hidden gems to give you the space and privacy for creating memories that will last a lifetime. Be it a serene beachside setting overlooking the beautiful Arabian Gulf, a secluded terrace for private dinners, unique spot on the beach, exclusive rooftop deck or your very special corner in a restaurant, we have got the most beautiful spaces reserved for you combined with the finest hospitality.”
Special Package for Meetings
AED 160* per person per day (when booking is made for minimum 10 guests).
- One coffee break with freshly brewed coffee, a selection of flavored teas, assorted juices.
- Variety of sweet and savory snacks.
- International buffet lunch inclusive of soft drink and mineral water. Lunch will be served in all day dining restaurant (12.30 – 3.30 pm).
- Individual writing pads, pens, mint candies and mineral water in the meeting room.
- One flip chart, basic sound system, wireless microphone, projector & screen.
- Wi-fi Internet access.
- Audio visual support and assistance.
- Personalized signage for the meeting venue.
- Valet parking for all the delegates.
- Please note that above rates are quoted in UAE Dirhams and inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 10% Municipality Fee.
* A minimum group size of 10 guests is required.