The Mines and Money Asia 2016 commences today at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre with more than 1,200 investors, financiers and mining developers in attendance, making it one of the largest mining investment conferences in Asia.Once again, the annual event delivers a platform for senior executives of global mining companies to connect with resources investors based not just in Hong Kong, China, but from Asia and all around the world, forming three days of valuable learning, high-value networking and abundant deal-making opportunities.
This year 400 investors from 15 countries have registered, with a geographic concentration from Hong Kong and China. A pre-event survey conducted by Mines and Money Asia indicated that 55% of registered investors have between $10 million to $100 million of USD.
This year’s high calibre speaker line-up of 150 industry leaders includes:
– Nev Power, CEO of Fortescue Metals Group
– Anthony Tse, Managing Director of Galaxy Resources Limited
– Weng Zhanbin, Chairman of Zhaojin Mining Industry Co.
– Andrew Ferguson, Chief Executive Officer of APAC Resources Ltd.
– Peter Grosskopf, CEO of Sprott Asset Management
– Monica Rivers, Head of Business Development, Global Energy of Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange
The conference programme will be interspersed with 10-minute company presentations from mining companies, each showcasing their unique investment opportunities; as well as panel discussions hosted by investors and industry analysts to address on key topics and issues.
On 6th April Wednesday night, Mines and Money Asia culminates with the prestigious Mining Journal Outstanding Achievement Awards. These awards will celebrate the best and brightest companies and individuals across the mining industry. Categories include:
– Best Asia-Pacific Mining Company (Sponsored by Sarawak Energy)
– Best Asia-Pacific Mining Deal
– Asia-Pacific Mining Chief Executive of the Year
Registration will be available onsite. For more information please visit http://asia.minesandmoney.com/.
Strategic Public Relations Group is proud to serve as the Official Public Relations Partner for Mines and Money Asia 2016