Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino has rolled out a new website featuring a stylish interface, improved navigation, user-friendly capabilities and mobile accessibility.
Live now at www.miraclemileshopslv.com, the website offers a comprehensive snapshot of the 1.2 mile shopping center while encouraging visitors to engage on Miracle Mile Shops’ social media channels as well as explore monthly events and promotions for more than 200 shops, restaurants and live entertainment venues. Now optimize for mobile technology, users can navigate the site with ease, making it easy to search stores, promotions and offerings while on the go.
In addition to its mobile accessibility, the site provides an updated Mall Directory, an interactive map with hover over and search filter options that changes the map’s display. Features include:
- When a user selects a specific store, the rest of the map will turn gray highlighting only the selected merchant.
- Below the map, users will find a thumbnail graphic, brief description, contact information and a link to the selected store’s website. The site offers the same functionality when visitors search by store name, term or categories.
- Ranging from women’s apparel and jewelry / accessories to fine art / collectibles and home décor, users can quickly find all stores that cater to a specific category.
- Guests looking for a broader range of the center’s offerings can easily sort by shops, restaurants or shows.
Additional new highlights for the site include:
- Home Page Slider – Users can quickly find special announcements, video campaigns and store promotions all on the main page.
- Sales and Promotions Page – Visitors can view the center’s events and sales in one location. The page includes branded graphics, storefront photos and sale images. Additionally, guests can filter through shopping, dining and entertainment related offers.
- Socialize Page – Guests can now engage, follow and interact on all the center’s social media channels without leaving the site.
- Store Pages – The site has added internal pages for all of its stores allowing each merchant to have its own presence.