The National Park Service celebrated 100 years in 2016! You are invited to kick of the start of our second century by visiting a park in 2017. All National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone over the following ten dates in 2017. Start planning now to include a park in your vacation.
Hint: Get two National Parks from one town, Moab Utah.
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in Arches and Canyonlands in 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
Especially consider Verterns’ Day Weekend or National Park Week is celebrated on the weekends with free fee days. That is a park a day in Moab! Use www.DiscoverMoab.com to determine your accommodations for seeing Arches and Canyonlands. Or phone 435-259-8825 Monday – Friday 8 Am – 5 PM Mountain Standard Time for assistance.