American group tour specialists, TrekAmerica travels further south in 2017/18 with the introduction of South America to its brochure for the very first time.
The seven new South America tours include three BOLT tours – based around local transportation and four Overland tours – for groups of up to 35 in custom-built expedition vehicles. Also new, are four epic Plus tours as well as two new Original style tour itineraries.
New TrekAmerica South America
A brand new continent for TrekAmerica in 2017, the sensational new South Americatours, departing from January, will offer small groups of 18-38 year olds the chance to discover Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil, in Trek style! Including a whole host of excursions; from crossing Bolivia’s salt flats in a 4×4 and visiting Lake Titicaca’s floating islands, to up-close encounters with Iguazu Falls and time on Brazil’s golden beaches, Trek’s new South America tours are available in two awesome styles:
- The South American BOLT tours: Argentina to Brazil, Lima to Santiago andPeru Highlights range from 12 to 24 days, starting from NZ$2,081/AU$1,951. Allowing you to explore like a native in small groups of up to 18, the new BOLT tours really get under the skin of the region by using local transportation. All tours are led by an experienced tour leader and include hotel and budget lodging accommodation (mostly twin share) with the option to add on activities as you travel.
- The South American Overland tours: Andes to Rio, Southern Cross, Inca Explorer plus Northern Peru and Ecuador range from 14 – 49 days, from NZ$1,265/AU$1,186. Great for adventure, the Overland tours of approximately 25 people travel on a custom-built vehicle to get off the beaten track. Staying in a mixture of accommodation – from camping to local hotels – these small group tours are led by experienced tour leaders and include loads of meals to make it more affordable.
New Trek North America
The US and Canada pages offer four new Plus tours, designed for those that like their creature comforts on the road. These tours offer bucket list North America itineraries with the added benefit of an included pre-night and twin share local accommodation, more amazing activities for maximum fun, breakfasts and some local speciality dinners included. Private transport is tailored to the size of the group – on average, 30 fun-loving Trekkers!
- Canyons + Coast = a classic Western USA adventure, (14 days, LA to LA). From AU$3,079/NZ$3,239
- Cities + Soul = an epic coast-to-coast experience, crossing the USA in style (22 days, New York to LA and vice versa). From NZ$4,599/AU$4,379
- Glaciers + Grizzlies = a mind-blowing tour of the Canadian Rockies (11 days, Vancouver to Vancouver). From NZ$2,319/AU$2,209
- Freedom + Falls = an incredible journey around the USA and Canada’s cultural East (13 days, New York to New York). From NZ$3,299/AU$3,149
Two fresh new itineraries have also been added to TrekAmerica’s impressive North America Original tours portfolio: both tours travel in TrekAmerica vans (with Wi-Fi) – for that classic road trip experience, including a mixture of camping and budget lodging accommodation, ‘must do’ experiences and local American tour leaders.
- The Ultimate Transcontinental is the godfather of all road trips – a 56-day coast-to-coast journey from Miami to Anchorage – taking in the best beaches, mountains, wildlife and spectacular scenery the US and Canada has to offer, from NZ$10,459/AU$9,959
- California Calling is a 7-day tour cruising through California, taking in the highlights of the ‘Golden State’. Explore the coast from LA to Santa Barbara, before heading to Yosemite National Park, finishing up in San Francisco, from NZ$1,649/AU$1,569
The launch of TrekAmerica’s action-packed new brochure is supported with an amazing promotion – giving Trekkers 10% off departures in 2017 and allowing them to book with a deposit of just NZ$17/AU$16, until 21st October.*
To book or for terms and conditions visit www.trekamerica.com or call 1300 157 153.
Check out the Trek social scene, search #iTrekHere / #trekamerica or visitwww.trekamericalive.com
More information and detailed trip dossiers can be downloaded atwww.trekamerica.co.uk