Started on 1 October 2015, François Adamski, starred chef has for the first time signed original gourmet creations for Business customers on board Air France’s medium-haul flights on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle; these exceptional dishes will also be available for Business customers on board the company’s long-haul flights on departure from Paris. By offering these exceptional dishes to even more destinations, Air France aims to further develop its move upmarket of its products and services.
Air France is thus working with a new talent in the world of French gastronomic cuisine in order to delight its customers around the world. The chef has concocted six delicious dishes on the in-flight menu, available alternately on the long and medium-haul Business class menus every two weeks:
- Lightly grilled smoked salmon with vegetable medley and creamy lemon sauce
- Tender roast chicken fillet, carrots and celery, cumin supreme sauce
- Chicken tajine and vegetable semolina, lemon confit and Thai coriander
- Roast duckling fillet, sweet potato puree with tangy lime sauce
- Cod fish fillet and hazelnut crumble, celery and chestnuts served with a tangy sauce
- Slow-cooked knuckle of veal and truffle past, potato puree
Link to the Air France Corporate website: http://bit.ly/1kqxnL6
New Business Class chef for KLM
Started on 25 October 2015, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines began serving meals by the Dutch three-star chef, Jacob Jan Boerma, in World Business Class on flights departing from Amsterdam. Jacob Jan Boerma will enrich the KLM kitchen for a whole year.
KLM has been serving meals by leading Dutch chefs in World Business Class for many years. By working with top chefs KLM continues its promotions of the culinary world on board. The tableware is designed by Dutch designer Marcel Wanders, which perfectly matches KLM’s “International Dutch” product vision. Past meals were designed by Cees Helder, Margot Janse, Sergio Herman, Richard Ekkebus, Mario Ridder, Richard van Oostenbrugge and Jonnie Boer.