The new design offers travel consultants improved functionality to select departure and return flights separately, add a stopover flight segment, easily compare real-time flexible and restricted fares and review more detailed schedule displays.
Princess Cruises Vice President Australia and New Zealand Stuart Allison said the enhancements were a result of the cruise line’s ongoing commitment to innovate and provide support to retail partners.
“We’re pleased to add these terrific enhancements to Princess eZAir, making it the industry’s best flight booking tool,” Mr Allison said.
“Travel consultants will experience an even more simple navigation of an advanced and intuitive platform whilst seamlessly coordinating clients’ air travel with their cruise itinerary.”
In addition to the platform’s new design, travel consultants will find a host of new and improved functions, including:
- The ability to select departing and return flights independently
- Improved search filters to easily identify the best flight for clients based on preferred airlines, fare type, number of stops, departure time, price and more
- Easy comparison of flexible and restricted fare options per flight
- A logic-driven calendar to guide flight planning based on ship departure and arrival dates
- New schedule displays with details about type of aircraft, connections and layover times
- Improved navigation allowing travel consultants to move easily across the booking at each step.
Princess eZAir offers real-time, competitively-priced flights that complement each cruise itinerary, plus Next Port Protection — something not offered by other major air booking websites. It also simplifies the planning process with one point of contact for cruise and air, and even allows your clients to defer payment date to the time of final cruise payment on select fares.