Departure dates: 25JUL17, 31JUL17, 12AUG17
Join us for the height of adventure in the Canadian Rockies and the Bugaboos! Get set to soar off into an alpine wonderland inaccessible to most. Gently hopping from peak to peak, helicopters give wing to travellers who once only imagined the treasures that await at the top of the world.
Up in the high country of the majestic Bugaboos, summer revels in flirtatious wildflowers meadows and gentle ridges resplendent in glorious solitude. Grand wilderness resorts and a cozy lodge open their doors to offer unexpected luxuries and comfort that raise the bar in a mountain holiday that was ingeniously conceived by heli-skier Arthur Tauck with Austrian alpinist Hans Gmoser in 1978. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to soar with the eagles in places that entranced past generations of Tauck travellers.
- Two nights in lake-view rooms at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise with a naturalist guide hike along Lake Louise
- Three nights at the Bugaboo Lodge, featuring exceptional comfort, food and service high up in the alpine wilderness
- Exploration by helicopter on guided mountain hikes in the Purcell Mountains
- Use of gear, including appropriate footwear, parkas and rain pants, along with personalised climbing instruction and guidance
- Overnight stay at Banff Springs Lodge in mountain-view rooms
- Guided sightseeing in Banff National Park
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 15 meals (6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners), helicopter flights, service charges, gratuities to mountain guides, taxes and porterage
** A signed liability waiver will be required prior to travel. Price does not include international airfares.
For bookings please contact Tauck on 1300 732 300 or [email protected]