Available across the country, including Peninsular Malaysia as well as Sabah and Sarawak on the island of Borneo, the latest DTG offerings present travellers with unparalleled opportunities to dive deep into the country, its culture, adventure activities and distinct natural environment. Nine exclusive tours even offer the unique chance to experience fascinating Malaysian festivals and holidays like a local.
- Danum Valley Adventure Ride (3 days) – A bicycle ride through one of the most complex and untouched eco-systems in the world.
- 4 Days Brunei – Celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri, the country’s most important holiday.
- Matang Wildlife Centre: Become an Ambassador for Borneo’s Wildlife (15 days)– Make a difference by volunteering at a rescue centre for Borneo’s endangered wildlife.
- Monkos Bidayuh Tribe Homestay (2 days) – Experience the great hospitality of the Bidayuh tribe and get to know their culture.
- Kuching for Young Families (7 days) – The perfect blend of nature, culture and relaxation for the whole family tailored to suit even the youngest travellers.
- Kuching – A Wheelchair-Friendly Tour (6 days) – A discovery of Kuching’s historical, cultural and culinary attractions tailored to suit wheelchair-bound travelers.
“Malaysia is home to an array of exceptional destinations and experiences you can’t find anywhere else,” says Manfred Kurz, Diethelm Travel Malaysia’s Managing Director. “From exotic soft adventures to wildlife conservation programmes, intriguing festivals and celebrations, such as the Rainforest World Music Festival, to Formula 1 races, Malaysia offers tremendous travel experiences for guests of all ages.”