Live the high life this summer at D.C.’s newest lifestyle destination property, Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel. Situated in the vibrant 14th Street neighborhood, the hotel offers stylish and locally-inspired programming for its guests.
· The Rooftop: Sit poolside with cocktails in hand while taking in some of the best views of the District. Then relax and cool off with a post-sunbathing spa treatment to cap off the perfect day with the “Sip, Sun, & Soothe” package which includes:
o Deluxe accommodations + complimentary upgrade
o Two reserved chaise lounges on the rooftop deck with complimentary sparkling water
o Two post-sunbathing Soothing Body Wrap in-room spa treatments using aloe vera and algae to calm and moisturize skin after sunbathing
o $100 F&B credit to be used for rooftop cocktails or at Radiator
Rates for Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel’s “Sip, Sun, & Soothe” package start from $689 per night before tax. Bookable for stays through September 6, 2016 at www.masonandrook.com with code SIPSUN or by calling 1-800-KIMPTON and mentioning the SIPSUN rate.
· Shinola Watch Butler: The hotel is partnering with American luxury lifestyle brand Shinola to offer a Watch Butler service available for guests seeking to borrow a handsomely crafted Shinola watch during their stay. Whether for an important business meeting, event or a night out in the District, the hotel’s staff will work closely with guests to find the perfect look from a rotating collection of eight iconic styles, guaranteeing a most stylish stay at Kimpton Mason & Rook.
· Bar Cart Service: On weekend evenings, guests can satisfy their thirst for classic craft cocktails with a roaming hotel bar cart offering Moscow Mules, Old Fashioned Daiquiris, Manhattans and Gin Martinis crafted by Radiator, and fashioned room-side upon request.
- Game On Night with the GM: Inspired by Franklin D. Roosevelt’s fireside chats, guests can join General Manager Donte Johnson for weekly, hour-long Game On Nights. Johnson, a native Washingtonian, will be accessible to all guests in an engaging environment to learn more about the hotel, neighborhood and the city’s best hidden gems while playing games such as backgammon, chess, and life-sized versions of childhood favorites like Jenga and Connect Four. Game On Nights will take place in the lobby, at Radiator or on the patio during warmer months.
- Made at Mason Series: Every Wednesday evening, the hotel will pay homage to artists, creators and tastemakers with a special Kimpton signature wine hour to feature local hosts covering a range of topics from style and fashion to spirits and music. Guests can unwind, drink and learn more about the neighborhood’s roster of talent and the various offerings that make the area distinct and vibrant.