Nine Nicaraguan Tour Operators and Hotel Representatives to Greet Visitors at Stand LA475.
When the doors open at the 2015 World Travel Market London, nine representatives of Nicaragua’s finest tour companies and hotels will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the country’s participation in this stellar event. The group will share the latest tourism news from the “Land of Lakes & Volcanoes,” where the number of annual visitors continues to grow and last year exceeded one million.
In 2015, Nicaragua made the “Top Travel Destinations” list of Forbes.com, Lonely Planet and Travel + Leisure for good reason: New hotels, resorts and eco-lodges; emphasis on sustainable tourism; improved roads and border crossings, and new international flights and regional airports make it easier for visitors to experience the vibrant nature, rich culture and adventurous activities that make a vacation in Nicaragua so memorable.
Participants at Nicaragua’s Stand LA475 include:
· Aqua Wellness Resort [email protected]
· Careli Tours Nicaragua [email protected]
· Detour Viajes y Cultura [email protected]
· GEMS Tours [email protected]
· Gray Line Nicaragua [email protected]
· MP Travel [email protected]
· MundoVentura [email protected]
· Solentiname Tours-Discover Nicaragua [email protected]
· Vapues Tour [email protected]
Please stop by Stand LA475 to learn why Nicaraguan tourism is booming – and enjoy some of the country’s famous coffee and rum Flor de Caña!