Nor1, the leader in hospitality merchandising technology, is pleased to announce it will host amerchandising workshop as part of the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference in New Orleans, LA on June 21, 2016.
Filled with timely and compelling content, the workshop, “The (R)Evolution of Merchandising in the Hospitality Industry”, will offer an invaluable education to hospitality revenue and operational professionals looking to drive incremental revenue. The featured session will include a self-assessment exercise to help attendees discover merchandising opportunities within their own hotels or hotel groups, based on Nor1’s customers’ extensive experience and expertise in upselling in the hospitality industry.
Trends in Merchandising
- This session will feature an analysis of merchandising data generated during the last few years, illustrating what types of products and services hotel guests buy, and through what channels.
Merchandising Best Practices Case Studies
- Several hotel revenue professionals will share their best practices for how to effectively monetize a hotel or hotel group’s products and services; what works, what doesn’t and what they’re thinking of next.
Merchandising Self-Assessment Exercise and Checklist
- Wondering how to get started? We’ll show you how! Attendees will walk away with a method to assess their own property’s offerings, and a checklist to use once they get back to their properties.
Moderated by hotel marketing and technology strategist Robert Cole, attendees will leave the session well prepared to make a difference in their companies’ merchandising strategies.
- Location: Astor Crowne Plaza – New Orleans French Quarter
- Date and time: Tuesday June 21, 2016, 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Registration: Click here to register
For further information, contact Valyn Perini at Valyn.perini(at)nor1(dot)com