North Hill City Resort and Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa Welcome Travelers for Valentine’s Day Vacations Travelers Can Opt for a Chiang Mai Getaway Package or a Weekday Offer with High Tea
North Hill City Resort and Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa are excited to celebrate Valentine’s Day with several special offers. Known by locals as the “rose of the North,” Chiang Mai is the perfect destination for travelers looking for a combination of adventure, relaxation and romance amongst a breathtaking mountain setting.
Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa:
The resort is offering a Chiang Mai Getaway Package, for those looking to celebrate the holiday with their friends and families. Priced at THB 25,500 for two guests, a 40% discount, the package includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodations in a Studio Room
- Daily Anywhere Anytime Breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- An Off-Site Excursion to Wat Phra That DoiSuthep, Chiang Mai’s most significant and prominent temple
- Round trip transfer and admission for two at Mae-sa Elephant Camp, the largest assembly of domesticated elephants in northern Thailand, and a visit to the Orchid and Butterfly Farm complete with a lunch packed for two.
- An Outing to the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, a marketplace that comes to life after dark, featuring a variety of local designer goods, clothing, accessories and local Thai goods
North Hill City Resort:
The new five-star resort is offering a Weekday Package offering up to 40% savings. Priced at THB 17,000, the package includes:
- 3-nights accommodations in a North Hill Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary airport transfer
Additionally, the resort will offer a Valentine Afternoon High Tea for THB 1,000. Created for couples inspired by Thai herbs and flowers, guests will enjoy the experience in the beautiful courtyard. Both resorts can also coordinate off-site experiences such as outings to the lost city of Wiang Kum Kam and the Monk Monasteries.