A secluded retreat boasting 10 acres of oceanfront property,Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa in Runaway Bay, Jamaica today joined Curio – A Collection by Hilton. As Hilton Worldwide’s growing global collection of distinctive hotels, Curio caters to passionate travelers seeking local discovery and authentic experiences. Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa, Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton offers an exclusive, adults-only experience that includes world-class service, Jamaican hospitality and amenities centered on wellness.
“Set on the pristine white sand beaches of Jamaica’s North Shore, travelers will discover the magic of Curio’s new Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa, where rich island culture and community flavor intersect to create a truly distinct and intriguing experience,” said Dianna Vaughan, global head, Curio – A Collection by Hilton. “It’s an honor to welcome this beautiful resort as the first international destination for Curio, and the tenth property to join our rapidly-growing global collection.”
Offering a breathtaking island escape, Jewel Paradise Cove provides guests with the perfect blend of health and wellness set amidst luxury accommodations. Recently named as a Top 25 All-Inclusive Caribbean Resort in the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards, the resort boasts a diverse range of amenities and services with a focus on wellness, fun and elements of romance:
- Radiant Spa
- In a two-story oceanfront, full-service spa, guests can enjoy customized spa treatments, such as luxurious in-water massages, all while enjoying panoramic Caribbean views.
- Cut Fitness Center
- The wellness facility offers state-of-the-art cardio equipment, a full range of free weights and access to expert instructors and trainers. Additionally, guests can enjoy a variety of indoor and outdoor classes, including yoga and spinning.
- Resort-wide Healthy Living Options & Amenities
- A morning power walk will get guests going, or a 10 station Paracourse (Fit Trail) spans the entire property with strategically placed workout stations. A variety of watersport activities are available on-property, including reef snorkeling trips, kayaking and paddle boarding.
Other signature amenities include weekly “dive-in” movies, complimentary access to the Runaway Bay Golf Club, an expansive boardwalk, two secluded beaches and a coveted beachfront cove, as well as three separate pool areas and a 202-foot double-looped waterslide. Throughout their stay, guests will also enjoy a wide array of complimentary services designed to make their trip as memorable and stress-free as possible, including airport transfers to and from Montego Bay Sangster International Airport, resort-wide Wi-Fi and concierge services.
Guests can relax in one of 210 rooms or 15 junior suites that have been completely reimagined with luxurious bedding, modern furniture, cooling ceramic tiled floors, deluxe bathrooms and state-of-the-art technology. Private balconies and patios allow for the natural sunlight and beauty of the surrounding area to spill into guest rooms through floor-to-ceiling glass doors. Guests can also indulge in a variety of luxury accommodations, including suites with personal butler-service.
Lavish suites include room service and plush robes with slippers and a personal butler. The butler can take care of in-suite check-in, unpacking and pressing, turndown service and drawing a scented bath. Guests choosing a butler-service suite will also enjoy included room service and having their activities and excursions planned as they wish.
“We look forward to embarking on an exciting new chapter through our partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton,” said Dave Johnson, president and CEO of Ambridge Hospitality, the hotel’s operator. “Synonymous with local flair, Curio embodies the true spirit of the island and is the perfect addition to our signature Jamaican hospitality.”
For those seeking a memorable event, company retreat or wedding, Jewel Paradise Cove is an ideal, picturesque venue with 3,000 sq. ft. of banquet facilities. Customized onsite catering, as well as specialty cocktails, will ensure any event – large or small – is a success.
Along with seven bars – including a swim-up pool bar and a coffee bar – the resort features seven dining options and a beachside smoothie bar. Guests have unlimited access to premium cocktails and restaurants, each touting its own distinct theme and menu with healthy dining options:
- Aquamarina Beach Grill: Sandwiches, fresh salads, Jamaican jerk, burgers and wraps
- Coral Café: Buffet featuring innovative specialties with a local twist and fresh smoothies
- Court Jesters Fire-Oven Pizzeria: Customized pizzas and appetizers
- Golden Sabre Sushi: Fresh, creative sushi and sashimi, as well as other Japanese-style specialties
- Moonstone by Sophia: Fine Italian cuisine, including fresh pastas and salads
- Platinum: Sophisticated, upscale dinner service with a Jamaican twist on classic dishes
- The Jade Samurai: Specialties from the Far East with Teppanyaki-style entertainment
As members of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio, Curio collection hotels offer guests the benefits of Hilton HHonors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program. Hilton HHonors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to benefits including: digital check-in and choose your room, and coming in summer 2015, free Wi-Fi – already a benefit at Jewel Paradise Cove. Existing reservations are intact, and current and future guests may immediately begin earning and redeeming Hilton HHonors® points. To celebrate the opening, Jewel Paradise Cove is offering a special bonus of 1,000 Hilton HHonors points per night through Nov. 6 when booking the best available rate.
Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa Paradise Cove Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton is located at Silver Spray Drive, Runaway Bay, Jamaica. For more information, or to make a reservation, travelers may visit curio.com or call +1-800-768-3586. The property will be joined by a sister hotel, Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa, Ocho Rios, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, this fall.
Media may access additional information and high-resolution images for Jewel Beach Resort & Spa at news.curiocollection.com/JewelParadiseCove. For more news on Curio – A Collection by Hilton, visit news.curiocollection.com.