Nuheara Inc., makers of intelligent, truly wireless earbuds, today announced the launch of its flagship product, IQbuds™, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV.
Nuheara IQbuds™ are a testament to the life changing benefits of assistive audio, allowing people to completely augment and control their audio environment to hear what they want to hear.
Nuheara also announced that it has commenced shipping IQbuds™, starting immediately to those who have placed pre-orders in 2016. Nuheara’s on-time delivery performance is a first for hearables makers, and will fully ship to the general public in March 2017.
“Our IQbuds™ have been tested on thousands of consumers who are delighted they can finally have solutions to hear what they want to hear – from great quality music to ‘pub deafness,’” said Justin Miller, CEO and co-founder of Nuheara. “We are extremely proud that we’re shipping on time, as promised, and less than twelve months after our first prototype and seven months from the conclusion of our initial crowdfunding campaign.”
IQbuds™ launched today with a range of unique features and an app that allows users to control how they hear the world around them and connect to their digital devices.
Nuheara IQbuds™ Core Features
- Advanced Speech Amplification – Nuheara’s SINC™ (Super Intelligent Noise Cancellation) technology enhances users’ ability to hear speech in noisy environments, such as crowded restaurants, pubs, parties, networking events, outdoors, sporting events, conferences and more. This is not simply noise amplification. IQbuds™ let you drown out ambient noise while elevating speech above the noise for much clearer conversations.
- High-end Sound Fidelity – The truly wireless earbud category has been associated with average music quality. IQbuds™ deliver high-end sound fidelity with great base, powerful volume if you want it, and clarity you come to expect from high quality over-the-ear headsets.
- Blended Hearing – IQbuds™ introduce real augmented hearing in a truly wireless earbud. Users can blend their digital streaming audio with their physical world to create a powerful blended audio experience and maintain situational awareness when desired.
- Tap Touch Control – Consumers navigate between IQbuds™ features with simple tap touch control on the ear. The important tap touch capability is unique to Nuheara and gives you control of music, phone calls and the ability to orchestrate a listening experience by effortlessly moving from your physical world to digital world and back again, all without the need to touch your phone.
- Battery Life – Nuheara has achieved the best battery life currently available in a hearable device. A single charge of IQbuds™ provides 16 hours of on-the-go Bluetooth streaming and 32 hours of on-the-go hearing augmentation.
“Hearables have certainly drawn much attention to the category of wireless headsets. With Nuheara’s extension of Hearables into assistive audio, we now provide so many more opportunities to solve real problems for consumers than simply removing the wires,” said David Cannington, Co-founder of Nuheara. “We are pleased to launch at CES where we will demonstrate IQbuds™ unique features and why they have the potential to change people’s lives.”
The Customizable iOS and Android Nuheara App –
A simple-to-use App that lets individuals customize how they hear the world around them drives the Nuheara IQbuds™ experience. The Nuheara app is both Apple iOS and Android compatible. Nuheara built its app to allow people to customize how they hear their environment and personalize their own listening profiles.
IQbuds™ provides 4 ways to control how you hear in the environment around you.
1. Users can choose from a range of optimized hearing experiences for different locations and situations.
2. Users can dynamically control the level of noise cancellation.
3. Users can dynamically control the level of speech amplification (SINC™).
4. Users can customize their EQ frequency range.
IQbuds™ provide 3 ways to personalize your listening profile.
1. Users can adjust the left and right ear to hear independently.
2. Users can adjust the volume in each ear to fit their own personal experience.
3. Users can select their preferred personal listening profile from five default settings.