Today OhTell, the sharing community that inspires travelers to explore new travel experiences, announces the launch of its OhTell iOS application. Delivering a hand-picked collection of high quality 15-second videos from exclusive hotels from around the world, OhTell’s elite travel experts inspire travelers to discover unique hotels and experience them through video. A treasure trove of hidden gem hotels, OhTell gives future travelers the needed spark whenever they want to “get away.”
“Too many sites offer travelers reviews that are really just meant to address fears of paying too much for the wrong vacation spot. OhTell brings fun and excitement into discovering top new hotels, using videos made by real people and experts alike to inspire travelers for their next vacation,” said Yoni Goldwasser, CEO and co-founder of OhTell. “Think of your next vacation: if your hotel is more than just a place to sleep at night, OhTell is the app for you.”
Video is increasingly becoming the go-to platform for travel planning, with a growing volume of high-quality user-generated travel videos shared online. The brain processes video 60,000x faster than text reviews, and a recent Inovodo study stated that 52% of consumers are more confident in purchases after watching video reviews.
OhTell offers travelers bite-sized and authentic clips that are easy and fun to watch on the go, while giving them a taste of what to expect from a hotel. OhTell’s exclusive travel experts and community-invited enthusiasts help users explore accommodations that they otherwise might not find with existing travel planning searches. These clips focus on showcasing the beauty and life-altering nature of travel rather than the scare tactics employed by many other booking and review sites.
Key Features include:
- Create personal wish list of favorite hotels
- Share videos with friends and loved ones to plan your getaway
- Book seamlessly through the app
- Follow influential travel bloggers and get a sneak peek into VIP and off-the-beaten-path hotels
- Comment on videos you like or have questions about
- Invited Contributors can add their video experiences to the growing collection of original content.
- Contributors can invite up to three friends, who can also share their hotel experiences and become Contributors.
To join the community of elite travelers and download the new app, visit: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id965355949?pt=117702836&ct=Press%20Release&mt=8