Rydges has won the management agreement to operate the Kings Hotel Perth which will rebrand Rydges Perth after extensive refurbishment.
Rydges Hotels recently refreshed its look, feel and service offering and now Australia’s own hotel brand will be offering more choice for travellers in Perth after a rich 18 year history in the market with the signing of the management agreement to operate the 117 room Kings Hotel, located on the corner of Hay and Pier Streets in the Perth CBD.
Rydges has recently assumed management of the property and along with the hotel owner, Nobel Group, are currently working on the significant refurbishment of the property over the coming months – this will include repositioning the hotel and see the room inventory increased to 174 rooms with three levels of commercial office space converted into 57 new rooms and the existing rooms undergoing a full refurbishment, including new bathrooms.
The refurbishment is also planned to include all public spaces in particular the restaurant, bar and conference facilities. It is anticipated that once completed in mid-2016, the hotel will rate as a solid four star property and offer Rydges guests the experiences they have come to love such as exciting food and drink concepts for guests and locals alike.
Guests at the new look Rydges in Perth will also look forward to some of the standard Rydges Hotel offerings, which will be introduced upon completion of the refurbishment including:
- Free WI-FI for all guests – whether visiting overnight or just for a coffee.
- A new ‘Rise Breakfast’ concept, which takes a nod from nutritionist recommendations around a healthy breakfast being the most important meal of the day. While still buffet-style in nature, the Rise Breakfast includes freshly-squeezed juice shots, made to order smoothies & juice blends, super healthy cereals and fresh fruit as well as a great range of hot options including eggs cooked to individual preference.
- In trademark AHL style, even the mini-bar has undergone a quirky designer overhaul with Rydges branded sweets, nibbles & potato crisps plus fun games & add-ons complimenting the overall offering.
- An expanded wine list showcasing a broader range of Australian and international varietals will cater to the more discerning taste buds.
- Stylish new uniforms with a relaxed yet ultimately professional vibe.
The current Rydges Perth in Hay Street is set to close its doors on August 31 and Rydges is excited to be able to retain the Rydges brand in Perth and offer our guests and Priority Guest Rewards members a new, fresh and contemporary hotel.
No strangers to taking the lead with their hotel brands, AHL also operate the multi-award winning hip QT Hotels & Resorts and new urban, industrial and art-inspired Atura Hotels.
Become a Priority Guest Rewards member to start receiving great benefits and rates today across all Rydges and all AHL hotels and resorts –www.priorityguestrewards.com.au