One of the Oldest San Diego Hotels Lafayette Provides Cutting Edge Guest Experience with Deployment of Myini In-Room Technology
Despite its fame for being one of the oldest landmarks in San Diego and having celebrated its 70th anniversary a few months ago, The Lafayette Hotel keeps up with modern technology by enhancing guest experience with availability of digital in-room dining orders, one-touch Front Desk communication, and up to date information about hotel events and tourist attractions.
Myini is a feature rich device that increases revenue for the hotels and resorts and make guests happy at the same time
The new tablets have been tailored for Lafayette and its array of services. This next generation in-room technology will allow visitors to enjoy hotel services without getting out of bed:
- Room Service. Guests can order from a full in-room dining and bar menu, schedule breakfast delivery for the next morning, read and post reviews about the food and service and be notified about the current specials and events in hotel restaurant.
- Clock, Weather and Attractions. Be on time at that meeting with a build-in alarm clock and check local weather. Guests can also quickly fill their itineraries and save some money with offers for local tickets and attractions from pre-selected vendors.
- Media and Games. Kids can enjoy a few games while adults can relax to a selection of music.
- Communication. Get connected to Front Desk or Restaurant with one touch. Guests can also surf the web on the device free of charge.
- Information. No more digging through a pile of hotel directories to get the information about hotel. Visitors will find hotel directory, hotel and nearby community events right on the device.
- Transportation. Enjoy the city. With a few clicks, get a rental car, cab or a limo.
“The Lafayette is committed to staying in tune with technology and providing a superb experience to its guests,” said David Chan, Marketing Manager. “We anticipate that these in-room digital concierge devices will enhance our guest’s experiences and increase hotel revenues at the same time.”
The concierge tablets feature HD screen with easy to use interface intuitive to all guests. Devices can connect via Wi-Fi or Ethernet and are supplied with high capacity battery that can keep them going for hours even when unplugged. Devices are also equipped with a built-in led light that turns on when there are notifications or messages for the guest.
Dmitriy Parshkov, Founder of Myini, said, “We are extremely proud to install our first devices at a renown historic hotel and be part of innovations that make the hotel customers enjoy their stay and come for more.”
Myini digital concierge devices will be offered in all Lafayette guestrooms, with soon to come customized services featuring smart home automation for VIP Suites’ guests. The installation rolled out in October and future improvements will include smart home and voice command automation, integration with various POS/ERP/CRM, more integrated tourist services search and purchase capability, companion mobile app.