oneworld® has been named Best Airline Alliance for the fourth year in a row in the 2016 Business Traveller awards – confirming oneworld’s position as the most highly prized global airline alliance.
oneworld is the current holder of six of the leading “best airline alliance” titles available in the various industry award schemes. Besides the Business Traveller title,oneworld is also currently holder of:
- FlightStats’ On-Time Performance Award 2015 for the third time running.
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2015, for the 13thconsecutive year.
- Global Traveler magazine’s 2015 GT Tested Reader Survey Award – for the sixth year in a row.
- Premier Traveler’s Best of 2015 Awards – for the third year running.
- Business Traveler North America’s 2015 Best in Business Travel Awards.
oneworld member airlines also flew high in Business Traveller’s 2016 awards individual airline categories. British Airways took three trophies – as Best Shorthaul Airline, Best Frequent Flyer Programme, and Best Airport Lounge, for its Concorde Room at its London Heathrow Terminal 5 base.
Qatar Airways made two trips to the winners’ podium – for Best Business Class and Best Middle Eastern Airline – while American Airlines was named Best North American Airline.
The awards, presented at a ceremony in London, are based on a survey of the leading UK magazine’s readers, as analysed by an independent market research company. Business Traveller describes them as “completely independent and widely seen as the leading accolades in the business travel industry”.
To see the full results, go to businesstraveller.com