oneworld® has today been named Best Airline Alliance for the third year running in the 2015 Business Traveller awards – confirmingoneworld’s position as the most highly prized global airline alliance.
oneworld is the current holder of an unprecedented seven of the 12 leading “best airline alliance” titles available in the various industry award schemes. Besides the Business Traveller title, oneworld is also:
- FlightStat’s 2014 Airline Alliance On-Time Performance Service Award for the second time running.
- Skytrax’s World Best Airline Alliance 2015 for the third year running.
- Global Traveler magazine’s Best Airline Alliance in its GT Tested Reader Survey 2013 Awards for the fifth year running.
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2013, for the 12th year running.
- Premier Traveler’s Best of 2014 Readers Survey Best Airline Alliance for the second year running.
- Trazees Favorite Airline Alliance in its debut awards.
oneworld member airlines also flew high in Business Traveller’s 2015 awards individual airline categories, led by Qatar Airways as overall Best Airline, Best Airline Business Class and Best Middle Eastern Airline.
British Airways also took three trophies – as Best Shorthaul Carrier, Best Airline Lounge, and Best Frequent Flyer Programme.
Cathay Pacific was judged as offering the world’s Best First Class.
American Airlines took the prize as Best North American Airline.
Business Traveller describes its annual awards as “completely independent and widely seen as the leading accolades in the business travel industry. There is no pre-selection by the Business Traveller team and all the data provided by votes is analysed by an independent market research company to produce the winners.”
To see the full results, go to businesstraveller.com