Swimming with manta rays is a unique and awe-inspiring experience. With the best window of opportunity in Fiji during the months of April through to September, it is something that shouldn’t be missed when visiting Fiji – Where Happiness Finds You.
The reef, 50 metres off Mantaray Island Resort is beautiful and plentiful with fish and other marine life so for those wishing to try their luck out of ray season, a guided snorkel trip is offered instead if there are no manta rays to be seen.
Pacific Island Air’s new product transfer offering is inclusive of the below:
– Return seaplane transfers to Mantaray Island resort
– Complimentary pickup/drop off from Denarau/Nadi hotels
– Lunch and refreshments
– Use of non-motorised water sports
– Snorkelling and relaxing on the beach
– Manta ray swim or guided snorkel trip
– Flight departs Nadi domestic terminal approx. 8.30am and returns approx. 3.30pm
– Price: Retail FJ$799pp or FJ$679NETT. No child prices
IMPORTANT: Please note that as manta rays are not in captivity, Pacific Island Air cannot guarantee a sighting nor swimming with the rays