Paradise Taveuni is set to re-open on 28 May 2016 following the damage sustained from Cyclone Winston.
Owners and resident managers, Allan and Terri Gortan, are delighted with the rebuild having welcomed 80 local staff, friends and previous guests who have come together to assist with the renovation of existing buildings and construction of three new rooms as well as new dining areas.
The improvements include:
- 4 new Dining Bures – the Oceanfront Kana Bure with Wood Fire Pizza Oven, the Poolside Bure, the Sunset Bure, the Marina Bure, all located oceanfront for Guests to enjoy panoramic ocean views
- The Main Bure features Restaurant, Bar, Gift Shop, Tour Desk and a new private air conditioned Library with complimentary wifi
- The Dive Shop features an air conditioned Camera Room for the dedicated underwater photographers
- Additional three new Paradise rooms bringing Paradise Taveuni’s inventory to 19 Paradise rooms all with air-conditioning
- Jacuzzi’s removed from all Paradise accommodation
- Oceanfront Bures now feature a deluxe Bath Tub in the private tropical garden area
Five Oceanfront Bures, two Tropical Bures and six Oceanfront Vales will be fully completed upon opening date, with the remaining Vales being completed away from the Resort main areas. The swimming pool has also been repaired and the gardens replanted ready for the first guests arriving on 28 May 2016.
Local dive sites have been inspected and a full report is available from the resort or from area representatives.
“We are delighted to see the Resort returning to its previous glory along with improvements we have always wanted to make,” Terri says. “The progress we have experienced in just a few weeks has been remarkable and we will be ready and waiting to welcome guests back on the 28th.”
Please feel free to reach out to our local representatives for further information:
Australia: Richard Skewes at Precise Travel Marketing: [email protected] Phone: 0412 524 699
New Zealand: Mike Hogan at Hogan & Associates: [email protected] Phone: 649 489 7844
USA: Paul Rec at Creative Resort Marketing: [email protected]