Luxury enthusiasts and travellers can now enjoy a one-of-its-kind, specially curated suite experience at Park Hyatt Sydney, as the harbourside hotel offers its silver anniversary suite package to commemorate 25 years of luxury on Sydney Harbour.
Designed to provide the most discerning guests’ one of Sydney’s most extravagant hotel stays, this quintessentially Australian suite package perfectly represents the winning combination of fine luxury inclusions and the enriching, uncommon and sophisticated experience that is synonymous with Park Hyatt Sydney.
Guests who book the package will reside in the Sydney Suite; Park Hyatt Sydney’s most expensive of accommodations and home to the most celebrated and distinguished of guests. This two bedroom suite is unrivalled in Sydney, enjoying 350sqm (3853sqft) of luxurious interiors. A private outdoor terrace with near 360 degree panoramic views of Sydney’s Harbour, Opera House and Bridge, pays homage to its coveted waterfront location.
The suite’s contemporary appointments include a state-of-the-art kitchen, indoor dining for eight, 65” LED television, home entertainment system, a spacious living area designed around a central gas fireplace, dry sauna and steam room, a spa bath and an alfresco dining area complete with sun lounges and plush day beds.
Priced at an indulgent AUD250,000, the package’s exclusive luxuries include:
- Five nights in the Sydney Suite
- Return first class flights for two from anywhere around the world
- Handcrafted jewellery from Australian fine jeweller Stefano Canturi
- Luxury timepiece from Swiss watchmaker Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Specially selected silver anniversary vintage Champagne
- Dinner for up to eight guests in the privacy of your suite, prepared by Park Hyatt Sydney executive chef Franck Detrait
- Four-hour Sydney Harbour experience, complete with seafood lunch, on board your private luxury yacht
- Your own private Sydney Bridgeclimb experience, scaling the heights of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and taking in the magnificent views of one of world’s most beautiful harbours
- Around the clock chauffeur driven limousine throughout your stay
- Blissful Caviar Dream spa experience for two
- Private Sydney Seaplane Fly & Dine experience
To book this one-of-a-kind experience or for more information, please contact Park Hyatt Sydney at +6 12 9256 1234 or email [email protected]. Terms and conditions apply at time of reservation.
2015 marks Park Hyatt Sydney’s 25th anniversary, having opened its doors in July 1990. Having introduced the concept of luxurious harbourside living in Sydney to many celebrated and discerning guests, the hotel continues to provide personal journeys of discovery through rare and intimate experiences with every stay.