Hilton Pattaya today launches ‘2015 Seasons Festivities by the Sea’, a year-end promotion in celebration of Christmas and the new year. Guests are guaranteed a memorable stay and dining experience with the following hospitality package, available for booking starting Nov. 16, 2015.
Christmas celebrations at Hilton Pattaya
At Drift, on level 16, from Dec. 15 – 25 guests can enjoy a selection of Christmas delights, including classic pastry and sweet options and enjoy creative seasonal beverages and champagne over an unforgettable sunset overlooking Pattaya Bay.
At Edge, on level 14, on Christmas Eve, guests can savour dishes from around the world. Available selections include carved traditional meat, poultry, fresh seafood and a ‘live’ BBQ station. Select from Mediterranean and continental dishes along with an array of Christmas delights.
On Christmas Day, soak up the festive spirit at Hilton Pattaya with a traditional Christmas lunch. Chefs have prepared dishes from around the world with a display of fresh tastes and flavours lovingly created from traditional recipes.
- Christmas Eve dinner at THB 2,450 nett per person from 6 to 11 p.m.
- Christmas Day lunch at THB 2,450 nett per person from 12.30 to 3.30 p.m.
At Horizon, on level 34, guests can celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with friends and family at Hilton Pattaya’s stunning rooftop restaurant and bar. The three–course set Christmas menu includes tempting dishes and a unique excellence that will take guest on a journey through this magical evening, priced at THB 3,350 nett per person from 6 to 11 p.m.
New Year’s Eve and Day Celebration
Guests will be able to take advantage of the spectacular scenery and Pattaya Bay views, with the opportunity to bring in-new year with family and friends with these exclusive offers:
- Edge restaurant will offer an international dinner buffet where guests can enjoy a New Year’s Eve buffet for THB 4,800 nett per person and beverage buffet at an additional THB 3,250 per person inclusive of free flow of beer, wine, pouring spirits and sparkling from 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- At Drift guests will enjoy a lighter dining option where seats are available at THB 3,550 nett per person including free flow wine, beer and pouring spirits starting at 8 p.m.
- At Flare Thai Cuisine, guests will delight in fusion Thai set menu with classic dishes for THB 2,850 nett per person which includes complimentary access to the sun deck for firework viewing.
- At Horizon on level 34 with a 270 degree view of the majestic Pattaya Bay, It has become the most sought after venue for New Year celebrations, with casual fine dining along with a variety of premium selection cooked live, priced at THB 10,500 nett per person from 6 p.m. Or public access after 9 p.m., enjoy exclusive beverage package at THB 4,450 nett per person.
New Year Gala Extravaganza at Seaboard Ballroom: Offering a full international buffet, guest can enjoy with a band and spectacular shows from Thailand Got Talent’s finalist The Swan Team, available at THB 7,150 nett per person including free flow wine, beer and pouring spirits from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. (children under the age of 10 eat for free, terms and conditions apply).
New Year’s Day at Edge: To welcome 2016 with joy, guests can kick-start the New Year with a tempting international lunch buffet from 12.30 to 3.30 p.m. for 1,150 nett per person (children below 5 years old dine free and those aged 6 to12 years pay 50% of adult price) and wine buffet available at THB 1,350 nett.
Advance booking is essential. For more information or reservations, please call +66 (0)38 253 000, email [email protected] or by visiting Pattaya.hilton.com