Stumped about what to get dad for Father’s Day? Don’t stress! The Muse Hotel, a Kimpton hotel located in the heart of New York’s Theatre District, has created the ultimate Father’s Day package so you can bond over bikes, brews and more!
The Father’s Day package, available from June 1-31, includes the following amenities:
- Two Tickets to a curated, locally inspired bike tour through Get Up and Ride.
Explore the authentic side of New York City the best way possible, on a bike with Get Up and Ride. Experience includes the bike, helmet, walkie takie, headset and guide. Tour highlights include feasting over an authentic NYC pizza joint, visiting an underground speakeasy, a stop for artisan coffee and a tour of a historic museum in FiDi.
- A Beer Tasting Experience at Beer Culture Bottle Shop and Bar
- $200 Credit to Mortal Man, a professional grooming services for the Modern Gentleman
- Festive Wine Hour celebrations
- Luxury hotel accommodations
- Endless memories
Rates starting at $990 for a two-night stay throughout June (no minimum stay required, inquire for one-night stay rates). Reservations must be made three days in advance of check-in. Book by June 18 by emailing [email protected]. Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.