Play Among the Pros at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua With Exclusive PGA Tournament of Champions Golf Package
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua invites guests to walk in the footsteps of legends and play amongst some of the world’s best golfers during the PGA Tournament of Champions golf tournament with an exclusive Tournament of Champions Pro-Am Package available January 4-8, 2017. With the introduction of the new package, guests can enjoy luxurious overnight accommodations at the Maui beach resort, VIP entry and amenities and an opportunity to share swings with the pros during this annual tournament kicking off the 2017 PGA season. With a pristine oceanfront location in Maui full of rich history and an immersive culture, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is among the world’s best golf destinations and provides visitors with an unforgettable Hawaiian island retreat.
Home to two of the most majestic golf courses in the world — The Plantation Course and Bay Course — visitors have the option of two award-winning 18-hole golf experiences, each with distinct character, challenges and incredible views. The official home course of the PGA Tournament of Champions, the Plantation Course has been recognized as the best golf course in Hawaii for ten consecutive years by Golfweek. Set amid a 22,000-acre historic pineapple plantation, the Maui golf resort offers golfers a prestigious and picturesque golfing experience surrounded by swaying palm trees and a tropical ocean breeze. Located just quick golf cart ride away on the other side of DT Fleming Beach, the Bay Course has hosted over 20 professional tournaments – the most of any neighbor island course – and features the only hole to play over the ocean on Maui.
“We are proud to be the home course of the annual PGA Tournament of Champions Tournament,” says Mike Kass, General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua. “We are thrilled to be introducing this new stellar package for an even more elevated guest experience. Our world-class golf combined with five-star accommodations, vibrant culture, and a deep rooted history provides guests with a truly unique and authentic Hawaiian experience like no other.”
Tournament of Champions Pro-Am Package includes the following:
- Entry in the 18-hole All-Amateur Tournament Tuesday, January 3 on the Bay Course
- Invitation for two to the Pro-Am Draw Party on Tuesday, January 3 at 6:30 p.m. at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
- Entry in the 18-hole Pro-Am Tournament (team competition, three amateurs with a professional) on Wednesday, January 4, on the Plantation Course
- VIP valet parking on Wednesday, January 4 for the Pro-Am Tournament
- Pro-Am hospitality for two (breakfast and lunch buffet from 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Invitation for two to the Awards Reception
- Use of the Kapalua Golf Academy throughout the tournament week for the Pro-Am participant
- Access for two to The Plantation House restaurant, Thursday – Sunday (food and beverage available for purchase)
- Tournament gift package and team photo
- Exclusive Pro-Am Skybox Access
- Access for two to private skybox seating on the 18th Green of The Plantation Course for January 5-8 (with beer and wine).
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is pleased to offer this package including seven nights, the Pro-Am Package with Skybox Access, Daily Buffet Breakfast for two at The Terrace restaurant and a $500 hotel credit in the following room categories:
- Deluxe Ocean View – $13,620
- Garden View Suite – $13,680
- Residential Garden View Suite – $13,770
- Ocean View Suite – $14,955
- Residential Ocean View Suite – $15,275
- Ocean Front Suite – $16,675
- Residential Ocean Front Suite – $17,102
Only a limited number of Pro-Am packages are available. To reserve yours today, please contact Heather Lawrence at (301) 469-0476 or email@example.com.
Rates are per room, per night. Rates are subject to taxes of 13.416%, which includes 9.25% Accommodation tax and the Hawaii General Excise tax of 4.166%. Taxes are subject to change without notice. All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
The daily resort fee of $35 (plus tax) per room covers enhanced high-speed internet access, local telephone calls, discounted golf fees and preferred tee times, beach chair service, Resort shuttle services (Kapalua Resort only), bocce ball, basketball, tennis, fitness classes cultural history tours, arts and crafts, resort charging privileges at select shops and restaurants, and in-room coffee and bottled water. Resort Fee is subject to change without notice.
A full prepayment of the room will be charged 72-hours after reservation is confirmed. Cancelation is permitted 60 days prior to arrival, non-refundable within 60 days.
For more information or reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, please call (800) 262-8440, the hotel directly at (808) 669-6200 or visit The Ritz-Carlton Web site atwww.ritzcarlton.com/kapalua.