P&O Cruises’ “Biggest Ever Offer” is back – and it’s bigger and better than before, with the cruise line celebrating its expanded five ship fleet by offering up to five great inclusions.
Available across more than 626 cruises sailing from eight different ports, the sale fares are on offer until February 25, 2016.
Guests who book during the sale period will receive up to five different offers including up to $300* onboard credit per room, a free soft drink package, an upgrade from an interior room to an oceanview room, a bonus mystery shore tour on cruises of seven nights or longer and half-priced deposits.
As an added bonus guests cruising from Singapore or Cairns will receive up to $800* P&O CruiseAir credit per room (quad share) on cruises of seven nights or longer, to be used for the flight to their city of departure.
Itineraries on offer include:
- A three-night Sea Break cruise to Margaret River departing Fremantle on June 1, 2016, priced from $299* per person quad share
- A three-night Moreton Island Sea Break cruise from Sydney departing February 29, 2016 with fares from $349* per person quad share
- A seven-night South Pacific cruise roundtrip from Brisbane, departing July 9, 2016 with visits to Noumea, Lifou and Vila priced from $599* per person quad share
- A 10-night Papua New Guinea cruise roundtrip from Brisbane on October 31, 2016 with visits to Alotau, Kitava, Rabaul, Kiriwina Island, Trobriand Islands and Conflict Islands priced from $899* per person quad share
- An 10-night Vanuatu cruise from Sydney, departing July 21, 2016 and calling at Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Mystery Island, Isle of Pines priced from $799* per person quad share
*subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
For more information visit www.wlcl.com.au