P&O Cruises has launched its ‘Biggest Ever Offer’ sale, including hundreds of cruises across its five ship fleet, with departures from ports around Australia as well as New Zealand and Singapore.
The sale features five big offers including a free upgrade to an oceanview room*, up to $300* credit per room for spending onboard and a free soft drink package. Holidaymakers need only pay half the regular deposit and those who travel with friends are set to save up to $1000* per room as part of the offer.
Commencing at midnight tonight, the sale covers a huge range of cruises from P&O Cruises’ program departing September 2015 – May 2017, including popular Sea Break cruises as well as longer itineraries around Australia, Asia and the South Pacific.
The offers are available on the cruise line’s latest ships Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden, which debut in November, as well as Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel and Pacific Pearl.
Five of the big offers are:
- A three-night Sea Break food and wine cruise departing Fremantle on April 22, 2016, priced from $549* per person quad share
- A new three-night Blues music-themed roundtrip cruise from Melbourne departing on February 24, 2017 with fares from $599* per person quad share
- A seven-night Pacific Hopper itinerary sailing roundtrip from Brisbane on January 30, 2016 with visits to Noumea, Lifou and Vila priced from $599* per person quad share
- A 12-night Christmas cruise from Sydney taking in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast, Hamilton Island, Cairns, Cooktown, scenic cruising around Willis Island and Moreton Island. Fares start at $1499* per person quad share
- A 14-night Southeast Asia cruise sailing roundtrip from Singapore on July 30, 2016 with great savings and fares from $1349* per person quad share. The cruise visits Thailand and Cambodia with calls to Langkawi, Krabi, Phuket, Sabang, Sihanoukville, Ko Chang, Bangkok and Koh Samui.
The Biggest Ever Offer sale ends on Wednesday September 16, 2015.
*Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply