Destinations in 2016 and 2017 include Italy, Spain, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece and a scattering of her idyllic islands, also venturing off the main marine highway to explore smaller, less visited ports of call including Elba and Corsica.
Mediterranean cruising starts on the PONANT website. Read about specially designed itineraries that include the Mediterranean, Adriatic, Aegean and Tyrrhenian seas. Make your selection and, in due course, settle back to enjoy voyages imbued with French chic, stylishly reflected in the fine food and inclusive wines, thoughtful service and comfortable accommodation.
Voyages in 2016 that are still available include the 122 suite Le Lyrial, the latest addition to the PONANT fleet, or the classic 88 metre, 32 suite, three masted yacht, Le Ponant.
- PONANT represents France’s proud maritime tradition, with the youngest fleet of luxury and expedition ships in the world. Based in Marseille, Europe remains the heart of the company with this selection of cruises representing the very best of PONANT’s more than 25 years of cruise experience.
- Choice is important and PONANT offers four sister-ships and a classic yacht, with a range of interesting itineraries designed to reveal highlights and hidden treasures of the Mediterranean and Baltic seas.
- Because cruising does not mean just seeing the coastline and brushing the shores, PONANT offers another perspective, with a comprehensive programme of shore excursions to enhance the voyage experience.
- By day, explore. Then return to the chic surroundings of your ship and relax on the sun deck or take a swim in the pool, sip a drink, and contemplate whether to enjoy dinner inside or outside. When you awake your vista will have changed, perhaps revealing a secluded bay, accessed from the Marina Deck for a further day of exploration and discovery.
- The PONANT hallmark – French ambiance, fine food and wines (open bar included, of course), intuitive service, indulgent pampering options and renowned design touches, all the while travelling in understated luxury – is epitomised in this collection of Mediterranean itineraries.