Preferred Hotels & Resorts – the world’s largest global provider of sales, marketing, and distribution services to independent luxury hotels – today announced the expansion of its Preferred Alliance Partner Program with the addition of eight new companies: airweave, DirecTV, FloWater, Mapperarti, Molton Brown, NIPPON PMAC, PlusBlue, and VENZA.
Effective immediately, Preferred Hotels & Resorts will promote these partners and their respective products and services to its member hotels in select regions, extending valuable added benefits and special pricing to support their individual on-property endeavors.
“The Preferred Alliance Partner Program is designed to offer our member hotels the opportunity to access the highest quality technology, amenities, and support systems available in the hospitality space,” said Michael Osgood, Vice President of Alliance Partnerships for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “Each of these new partners presents innovative, yet practical ways for our properties to elevate their guest experience, making them ideal additions to this unique program. We are delighted to join forces with them and look forward to long, successful partnerships.”
Highlights of the newest Preferred Alliance Partners* include:
- airweave – manufacturing innovative, premium mattresses that have been scientifically proven to aid in restorative sleep and improved overall daily performance
- DirecTV – delivering a premium digital television entertainment experience through state-of-the-art technology, unmatched programming, and industry leading customer service
- FloWater – providing revolutionary energy-efficient refill stations that purify tap water seven times, delivering delicious water on demand – for a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- Mapperarti – supplying the most unique and innovative printed and digital hotel guest publications which combine practical information relating to individual hotels with insider tips on neighboring attractions and points of interest
- Molton Brown – presenting luxurious bath, body, and hair collections made in England with the rarest ingredients curated from around the world
- NIPPON PMAC – developing a wide range of energy efficient, customizable state-of-the-art HVAC units
- PlusBlue – supplying top-of-the-line portable and customizable charging hardware and software solutions to keep mobile electronic devices fully charged and accessible 24/7
- VENZA – helping hotels mitigate their data security vulnerabilities and ensure compliance, keeping guests and their data safe from breaches
The Preferred Alliance Partner Program launched in 2006 and, today, is comprised of companies such as long-standing partners Coca-Cola, Serta Mattress, and Gilchrist & Soames that extend high-quality branded products and services, often with added benefits such as longer warranties, at discounted pricing to member hotels across the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio.
For more information on Preferred Hotels & Resorts, its member hotels, programs, products, and services, visitwww.PreferredHotels.com.