Premier Of Gateway Arch Renovations Provides Big Incentives For Meeting, Event And Convention Planners
Explore St. Louis and participating members of the region’s hospitality community are announcing a program offering meeting planners and their groups to be among the first to experience the re-imagined Gateway Arch with a host of benefits for their newly booked meetings in 2018.
After five years in the making, St. Louis’ Gateway Arch has been completely transformed with biking and running trails, space for outdoor concerts and indoor events, and a new state-of-the-art museum commemorating the westward expansion of the United States. Meeting planners are being offered the following incentives to book their events in St. Louis:
VIP Gateway Arch Experience
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Arch grounds and museum under the Arch led by a National Park Service Ranger for 25 VIPs.
- 25 members of a group can soar 630 feet above the St. Louis skyline to view the seamless park experience connecting the Mississippi River and downtown St. Louis.
- For each room night booked, groups will receive a $1 airfare credit (with a carrier of their choice).
- Conference organizers will receive one complimentary guestroom for every 30 booked.
- Attendees will stay connected when meeting in St. Louis with complimentary guestroom Wi-Fi.
- Hotel attrition clauses are waived and meeting room rental is complimentary.
America’s Center® Benefits
- For each room night booked, groups will receive a $5 credit and complimentary Wi-Fi at America’s Center.
Exciting St. Louis Venues
- Planners selecting an off-site meeting at any participating St. Louis venue will pay no facility fee for the special event.
To learn more about the program visit www.explorestlouis.com/bookstl or call 1-800-405-2058. Please note these offers only apply to new business booked after April 10, 2017; existing contracts do not apply; all offers are based on availability; offers only apply for new business taking place between Dec. 15, 2017-Dec. 15, 2018.